What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do us a favour Smith and Fitzgerald..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParraMatt

Bench
And everyone not believing me about Cayless, Then Fine, Maybe he is a decent forward, But yes you are all right, If he is bloody fit, When the f**k will he be fit, He has had 2 years where he has been injured, Tell me how I'm supposed to believe he wont be injured for the season again in 2005. He is injury prone, Maybe he doesn't warm up before matches, I don't know, Maybe he is lazy in the tackles, Whatever it is, It is making him look like a very soft forward.

Glenn

First Grade
So losing a player that never established himself has made you change your opinion :shock:
Having seen the dim dark time of the late 80's/early 90's as wellas the good times. The players he has signed if they remain injury free definitly his last shot at getting results, sure the results haven't been great since 2001 (try abysmal)
By all means if Smith doesn't get results (at least top 4) with the team he has then time to look elsewhere, but until then he has my full support

Pazza

First Grade
How the hell is warming up related with bone strength? I have never seen Cayless go soft into a tackle, he is tough and works hard for the team.

ParraMatt

Bench
yeh he may not go soft into the tackle, But tell me his average metres per run, He'd be very very lucky to make 8 metres a run.

Glenn

First Grade
ParraMatt said:
No No No, You will agree to disagree maybe, I know alot out there agree with me totally but aren't brave enough to accept it and come out, I have held back for the past year and said nothing bad about the club, Always thought positive, Now that my favourite player has been terminated from his contract, We have ideas at the club suggesting we should change our name to the Patriots, We have a new sponsor instead of the very familiar Aasics. How do you expect me to react... Ohhh because it's a new season and we have signed some decent players it's all gonna change, Give me a break, This coach shouldn't be an NRL Coach, I'd rather have Paul Langmack incharge. His stupid ideas sometimes make me wonder if he is just trying to seek attention from the media. Foolish Foolish Man, When will anyone ever wake up and be brace enough to believe me. He is curse to the eels club. Yeh that's right, Eels, Not Patriots Mr Fitzgerald.

So now you are saying you are upset not only because of Witt being released but because we will have a new major sponsor :shock: :?

Eelementary

Post Whore
ParraMatt said:
Sorry but I am fed up with this fool.

First Lyon wants to leave, Then alot longer Vaealiki leaves half way through his contract, Witt leaes through his contract. He has released all the players he signed up last year pretty much with Fui Fui, Mal Kafusi, Pearson, Stapleton, All useless buys besides Stapleton.

He has made us miss the 8 two years in a row, Now after signing a few quality players is wrecking all of this by losing Witt.

Please, Someone shoot him.

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

Now now - I and many others agree with you, but that will not change the fact he's going nowhere.

ParraMatt

Bench
Mate, It's got nothing to do with a new sponsor, It's the whole fact that our team is going downhill, and quickly, Losing a sponsor is because of the lack of form, Asics was a decent sponsor that we lost because we aren't performing. How does that make you feel, Your team is losing a sponsor because your team just isn't good enough, Can't win football games, Why can't it win games, Because of it's CEO and Coach. That's what it comes down to.

ParraMatt

Bench
Glenn said:
So losing a player that never established himself has made you change your opinion :shock:
Having seen the dim dark time of the late 80's/early 90's as wellas the good times. The players he has signed if they remain injury free definitly his last shot at getting results, sure the results haven't been great since 2001 (try abysmal)
By all means if Smith doesn't get results (at least top 4) with the team he has then time to look elsewhere, but until then he has my full support

He didn't get to establish himself because stupid Smith and Fitzgerald released him before he should of been.

He has your full support till we make the top 4. Mate, Everyone was saying that at the start of this bloody year, And where did we finish, 12th. Wake up to yourself, We hope and prey every year.

Glenn

First Grade
Major sponsors come and go, Asics will still be putting alot of money into the club

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Thats where I agree with you, the CEO. He is the first problem at Parramatta and is an embarressment. His opinions have become to over the top and that no-one cares its laughable. He wants our name changed FFS, man can it get worse. :roll: :x #-o

Eelementary

Post Whore
ParraMatt said:
f***en nicely said my friend. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

About time someone agrees, Wagon, Vella are rubbish, Witt and Armit have potential.

We will be a rubbish team until Smith and Fitzgerald are gone.

Do we remember the form that Vella and Wagon are capable of? Yes?

They are NOT crap - they just need a better coach IMO.

ParraMatt

Bench
Eelementary said:
ParraMatt said:
Sorry but I am fed up with this fool.

First Lyon wants to leave, Then alot longer Vaealiki leaves half way through his contract, Witt leaes through his contract. He has released all the players he signed up last year pretty much with Fui Fui, Mal Kafusi, Pearson, Stapleton, All useless buys besides Stapleton.

He has made us miss the 8 two years in a row, Now after signing a few quality players is wrecking all of this by losing Witt.

Please, Someone shoot him.

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

Now now - I and many others agree with you, but that will not change the fact he's going nowhere.

Ahhhh, Thankyou, Atleast someone agress.

ParraMatt

Bench
Pfffft, They are coached there basics in the junior years. A New coach won't make them much better, They just aren't skillful footballers, Yes we have seen the best of them, When they were younger, There getting older, There getting on, It's time to head to the bush boys, Steve Reardon needs a few more hard yakkas. Au Revoir.

Glenn

First Grade
PARRA_FAN said:
Thats where I agree with you, the CEO. He is the first problem at Parramatta and is an embarressment. His opinions have become to over the top and that no-one cares its laughable. He wants our name changed FFS, man can it get worse. :roll: :x #-o

Can't believe people believe that Rebecca Wilson cr@pola, couldn't come up with anything original so dragged something up from the SL era and something that was flatly recjected by the board :roll:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Glenn said:
PARRA_FAN said:

Can't believe people believe that Rebecca Wilson cr@pola, couldn't come up with anything original so dragged something up from the SL era and something that was flatly recjected by the board :roll:

I didnt read Rebecca Wilson, it was source of NRL.com and rleague.com thank you very much.

Still Fitzy is a goose, has to go.

Pazza

First Grade
Eelementary said:
ParraMatt said:
f***en nicely said my friend. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

About time someone agrees, Wagon, Vella are rubbish, Witt and Armit have potential.

We will be a rubbish team until Smith and Fitzgerald are gone.

Do we remember the form that Vella and Wagon are capable of? Yes?

They are NOT crap - they just need a better coach IMO.

Vella's game against the Chooks is proof of that; 21 hitups, 159 metres and 43 tackles. The problem is he can't consistantly do that every week. Yet guys like Price, O'Merley, Ralhihi, Tronc, Lang etc can do this every week. Why can't Vella do that every week?

eelsta

Bench
point is we will get rid of smith [-o< eventually but fitzup god knows how we get rid of this goose :evil:

Adam Spadam

Juniors
how much panic has set in amongst our 'supporters'?

geeze calm down and look forward to next year without bitching and singling people out...

the club had a bad year...get over it!

Eelementary

Post Whore
ParraMatt said:
Glenn said:
ParraMatt you have no idea if you are saying Nathan Cayless wouldn't make another teams bench.
Ash Graham first season back after a long injury layoff, probably rushed back into first grade to soon
Michael Vella, Good in patches just needs consistency
Wagon, more suited as lock a tackling machine
Burt if played in the right position is more than capeable and a solid reliable goal kicker
Adam Peek, another up and comer still has alot of football ahead of him..

Give yourself a triple #-o

Ash Graham, Regardless of his long term injury, Is a cat on the wing who I wouldn't even rate more then Shane Whereat

Michael Vella, Runs like he has a stick up his arse, Never dominates his opposition and always goes missing, Slow, Very Soft forward, Who looks scared every time he takes a hit up.

Daniel Wagon, Can tackle occasionally but still, For the amount of people that rap his tackling ability, He misses a very large percentage aswell, I can't remember the last time this player made a bust up the middle, Most locks can do that, Timmins, Bill Williams, Menzies, Waterhouse, But not this fool, Never runs good angles, Can't pass the ball, Can't make busts, Useless.

Luke Burt, Ok on his day but has been very ordinary since 2001, Has the odd occasion there he puts in a decent performance, Nothing to rave about, Average Centre/Wing

Adam Peek, How is this guy an up and comer, He is getting old, Should retire, Doesn't have a home in the 2005 Parramatta Side, Has played about 2 average games that I have ever seen, The rest are poor.

Nathan Cayless, Yeh ok, Would make the bench of other teams, But definately one of the most overrated forwards in the competition, For the money we pay for him, Which is probable equivalent to what Bulldogs play O'Meley, I'd rather have O'Meley over this soft forward anyday.

Glenn, Why dont you give yourself 5 of those upper cuts.

Are you joking?

Mate, I respect your opinion and you seem like an intelligent bloke - but SOFT? WTF is up with that?

And most of what you said for those 'ordinary' players can be salvaged for Witt - when was the last time he made a bust or dominated a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts