What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do we keep Sandow?

emjaycee

Coach
I have been saying for a while now, TPA's have been the issue with us and our salary cap problems and ability to sign players all along (since 2009/10) - there will be more to come out of all of this I think.

P.O.N.Z.I ring a bell?

Bigfella

Coach
Jeez that doesn't sound good.

Makes it even more important that we signed Foran then, which offsets any negative perception to some extent.

The fact that one of our TPAS was an Obeid says it all about the last mob doesn't it?

84 Baby

Referee
P.O.N.Z.I ring a bell?

If you are referring to what I think you are, it's not really, it's more counting chickens before they hatch. Although nothing would surprise me given the amount of related entities going there.

It's also why a certain NRL club is no longer privatised. Overestimated wealth and regulators not bending to their will for one reason or another

emjaycee

Coach
If you are referring to what I think you are, it's not really, it's more counting chickens before they hatch. Although nothing would surprise me given the amount of related entities going there.

It's also why a certain NRL club is no longer privatised. Overestimated wealth and regulators not bending to their will for one reason or another

Unless the 'chickens' were the promised amount and they were then never hatched. :shock:

Gronk

Staff member
I think we might want to cast our minds back to Sharpies interview with Sterlo. Hooper asked him if there were outstanding TPA's. His response was "not under my watch".

Under Spag's watch however ????

Bigfella

Coach
But does he understand that it's all his watch?

It's not going to be good enough to play politics and blame the previous mob if it ends up hurting our club generally.

Otherwise he's just playing politics at the expense of the club which is why all the douchebags before have done.

Delboy

First Grade
So a TPA that s organised 4 years ago , possibly with the assistance of the previous CEO, is now the responsibility of Sharp. Looking at your posts , it is obvious you have no regard for the current board ( which was only elected what 3 months ago) but even allowing for that, fail to see that the TPA which is supposed to be at arms length anyway, is somehow landed at the feet of the new CEO

Lurker is saying Sandow done deal with warrington for the rest of this year and there are rumors he wasn't required to show up to training today.

strider

Post Whore
Lurker is saying Sandow done deal with warrington for the rest of this year and there are rumors he wasn't required to show up to training today.

well why would he be required when he doesn't "turn up" for games anyway .... as they say, train the way you play

but anyway - we can only hope the little runt is gone :pray:

Bigfella

Coach
So a TPA that s organised 4 years ago , possibly with the assistance of the previous CEO, is now the responsibility of Sharp. Looking at your posts , it is obvious you have no regard for the current board ( which was only elected what 3 months ago) but even allowing for that, fail to see that the TPA which is supposed to be at arms length anyway, is somehow landed at the feet of the new CEO

Are you serious?

Do you think the current board shouldn't pay his salary as well?

oldmancraigy

Coach
It was late, and a shoulder charge. Completely unnecessary. I have no issue with the charge (and yes, I was HOPING he would get at least a couple of weeks, and that we would fight it and lose...)

Gronk

Staff member
CKVOtVMWcAU9n9Z.png

Latest posts