What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

• I want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 60 17.2%
  • I don't want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 113 32.4%
  • I couldn't care less if he returns or not.

Votes: 176 50.4%

• Total voters

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Rugby Australia would be lucky to own a Windows 98 laptop. I don't think Instagram could under any warped way of thinking be regarded as their platform.

The second he littered it with qantas wallabies images, in turn to boost his own profile, it becomes their platform.

ULYSSES

Juniors
You can spend all your money on $2 scratchies and good luck charms, your choice entirely. You'd still be a moron though.

The fund to support Folau is nearly at $2 million. You call people Morons for spending their own money on a cause they obviously consider important. A cause they want determined by Australia's legal system. It is this intolerant attitude of supporters of Rugby Australia's action against Folau that is driving donations. Meanwhile, keep hammering away at your keyboard, it will keep the donations coming. Thanks champ.

Perth Red

Post Whore
The fund to support Folau is nearly at $2 million. You call people Morons for spending their own money on a cause they obviously consider important. A cause they want determined by Australia's legal system. It is this intolerant attitude of supporters of Rugby Australia's action against Folau that is driving donations. Meanwhile, keep hammering away at your keyboard, it will keep the donations coming. Thanks champ.

A fool and his money are soon parted, it seems if you are a religious fool it is even easier.

Hillsong church annual revenue $103million. Gullibility is a great business to be in!

ULYSSES

Juniors
A fool and his money are soon parted, it seems if you are a religious fool it is even easier.

Hillsong church annual revenue $103million. Gullibility is a great business to be in!

As I said you are helping the cause. Keep on typing Red, Come in spinner

Pommy

Coach

They’re morons for donating money to a multi millionaire who is suing someone for ten million dollars but isn’t willing to do so with his own cash.
If that doesn’t make these people morons I don’t know what does.

firechild

First Grade
They’re morons for donating money to a multi millionaire who is suing someone for ten million dollars but isn’t willing to do so with his own cash.
If that doesn’t make these people morons I don’t know what does.
Intellect has never been a qualifier for being Christian.

ULYSSES

Juniors
There is no helping this cause, that is the sad part. The only shining light is that every year religion becomes less and less relevant in Australia.

The fund raising is to fund court action. That is the cause. The donors want a legal ruling. Why the phobia against a court ruling. Whatever your fear it is fuelling donations because you call people names and try to bully Folau supporters. Let the courts decide.
I hope Folau wins, if he doesn't the sun will still rise.

Perth Red

Post Whore
The fund raising is to fund court action. That is the cause. The donors want a legal ruling. Why the phobia against a court ruling. Whatever your fear it is fuelling donations because you call people names and try to bully Folau supporters. Let the courts decide.

I wonder if he had options on his funding page?

1. I'm a religious nutter and want to give you money because god told me its the right thing to do
2. I'm homophobic and agree that we should be able to say whatever we like about them degenerates
3. I'm all for freedom of speech with no consequence and believe you should be able to say what you like regardless of the harm it causes

Which one did you tick Ulysses?

jargan83

Coach

Izzy can afford to fund the court action himself but it turns out he's a scab with a persecution complex.

ULYSSES

Juniors
I wonder if he had options on his funding page?

1. I'm a religious nutter and want to give you money because god told me its the right thing to do
2. I'm homophobic and agree that we should be able to say whatever we like about them degenerates
3. I'm all for freedom of speech with no consequence and believe you should be able to say what you like regardless of the harm it causes

Which one did you tick Ulysses?

Such originality in those questions. A keyboard bully boy. keep illustrating my point young fella. It is gold. And the till clicks over and over.

ULYSSES

Juniors
You already proved that. I wasn't going to point it out.

Another keyboard bully. Your posts prove my assertion that you are a bully, your suggestion that I lack intelligence, you cannot prove. meanwhile the till clicks over. Thanks for the help.

firechild

First Grade
Another keyboard bully. Your posts prove my assertion that you are a bully, your suggestion that I lack intelligence, you cannot prove. meanwhile the till clicks over. Thanks for the help.
Thanks for what? Is Izzy giving you a cut of his takings?

Also, you're a Christian so I need prove no more about your intellect.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Why are you getting so worked up? It's his freedom of speech to question your intellect (lack thereof).

Latest posts