What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you honestly think your team can win the premiership?

Do you Honestly think your team can win the premiership in 2007

• Total voters

mattyg

Bench
Rocco said:
oh really? funny you said that if they are getting better than why didnt they go on and beat us in the prelims and than go on to win premiership? you have a team full of soft c**ks and thugs

as for your team to come 2nd was no coincidence. they were expected to beat the sh*t teams but never delivered against brisbane and melbourne. it explains how absolutely sh*t your team really is.

Fair enough, we were never in the contest 2 times against Brisbane, and we were beat rather convincingly in the 3rd game. We may not have beaten Melbourne, but we had them beat for 79 minutes and 45 seconds. So we did match it with them.

As for us never delivering against the good teams, what have you got to say about the Dragons? We beat them twice remember, and don't go blabbing on about them being sh*t, as they beat you's in the semis.

I said we are getting better, but i guess for dumbasses like you i need to make it clearer. Our team is only getting better with age and experience. Maitua/SBW/Armit/Holdsworth/Tonga + pretty much our whole bench for next year have less than 50 first grade games.

Please explain to me how the players in my team are "thugs". Good luck.

Latest posts