What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you support the team in your geographical area?

Do you support the team in your geographical area?

• Total voters

imasharkie

Coach
No.
Born in Northern NSW spent 5 years working in Sydney then moved to the glorious Sunshine Coast 20 years ago and am an avid Queensland supporter during SOO

Hellsy

Immortal
Yes.. but not when I was younger, we lived out Penrith way but always supported Parra.

I could move to anywhere though and still support them

Hallatia

Referee
nope, in my opinion my local team are scum, my dad played lower grades for Parra but and I support them

TITAN1

Juniors
murraymob said:
TITAN There are many that love the panthers and also hate the media manager.I feel you are a closet panther.Have not seen you on pi are you on a rob holiday
Nope,was slowly losing my support due to penriffs inability to play for 80 mins and with the above mentioned "person" on the scene it completely turned me off em.
Wouldnt matter if i was on a "rob holiday",i could sign on under another name anyway..but whats the point in that? ;-)

innsaneink

Referee
nqboy said:
And you have the hide to bag me, you sorry excuse for a rent boy.
LOL....you continuing with some fabricated insult......how sad....at least we know mine is true, staright from you... eh bunnyboy?

aphelion

Juniors
Kind of.

Born in Fairfield (Parra territory), support the Eels.
Grew up in Tigers territory.
Spent the best part of 2 years in Brisbane.
Back in Tigers territory temporarily.
Moving to Sharks territory soon.

ash the bash

Juniors
Yes lived in Maroubra so Souths,
however just moved to Darlinghurst which im not sure if its Souths or Easts, i think souths since its not far from Surry Hills which is in Souths territory

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
I live in Bardwell Park which is St. George region but the next suburb to me (over the train line) is the Canterbury region

:)

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
ash the bash said:
Yes lived in Maroubra so Souths,
however just moved to Darlinghurst which im not sure if its Souths or Easts, i think souths since its not far from Surry Hills which is in Souths territory

Darlinghurst = East Sydney

I work there :( lol

Danger

Juniors
Grew up in sutho, always supported thet Sharks, if i do move to another area, i would still support them.

Whoosh

Juniors
I live in Melbourne now, but grew up in the Shire and always have and always will support the mighty Doggies :cool:

SP

Bench
nope, according to where i was born i should support Parramatta and where ive lived for the past 17 yrs of my life i should be a qld'er and a broncos supporter but stuff that

Penrith and NSW all the way for me

CJG 182

Juniors
Club level: Not a chance, i wouldn't say they're in my top 5 teams.
State Level: Ooooooh Yeah NSW FTW

Tommax25

Bench
moved from ireland and got into league wen everyone at school went crazy in 2003 over the panthers, mainly cause they started winning, so i just followed them. then in 2004 i went for manly most of the time just because i had 5 players from their team in my virtual nrl team, and i hoped they wouldnt win their firts wooden spoon that yr, they didnt and i have followed them ever since

osg

Juniors
No. Born in Cairns in 1976, spent time in Cairns and Townsville up until 1988.......have been since 1995 and will be a Cowboy until i die.

Latest posts