What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Andrew Voss back

Do you want Andrew Voss back

• Yes

Votes: 426 83.5%
  • No

Votes: 84 16.5%

• Total voters

TheRam

Coach
Braybrook>>>>> Daley

Daley just throws in annoying buzz words that he repeats at least 60 times during the broadcast, "all they need is enerrrrggyyy".

Even worse is when he states the f**king obvious, "oh they need to score hear to get in front" or "oh he should have made that tackle". :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Is there any good commentators in the NRL ?

Or his latest trendy buzz words...Hit and Stick. :roll:

flippikat

Bench
(re: when did Hadley last call a game on TV) Rugby World Cup. Only a matter of months ago.

Really? Did he call many games at the World Cup?

If he's been on TV that recently and done a reasonable number of games at the World Cup, you'd think he would've have adapted his style by now...

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
Only if Gus is with him - i thought Hadley and Vautin hated each other so surpised they are calling the second friday friday night game.

Coastbloke

Bench
I have no problem with any of Nine's League team..

Sure, Fatty sh!ts me with his NRL / SOO and nothing else attitude (despite his Son playing League in the US last year) and sometimes Gus can overdo it at SOO time..

But in the end I think it's a good team..

Nine's problem is purely and simply it's disgusting attitude toward League outside NSW and QLD and it's Test coverage..

ceagle

Bench
I don't give a f**k how Vossy was like off the camera, he knew everything about footy and is light years better then Hadley at commentating on TV.

Jimminy

Juniors
I haven't heard Hadley yet (at the Broncs game on Friday) but always thought him a git. Maybe I missed it but what did Voss apparently do to get him where he is?

Mr Fourex

Bench
On the proviso Ray Hadley is f*cked off...........

Couldn't stand Voss and Hadley together

not that it should/would happen

.......then again I never thought Hadley and Fatty would ever call a game together

??

eozsmiles

Bench
Voss can speak clearly, doesn't swear, doesn't seem to take drugs, knows the players names, has a genuine passion for the game, doesn't seem to favour any clubs, and is well researched.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I hope Voss is picked up by 7 or 10 next year, hopefully Nein lose the rights and Vossy can have the last laugh. Vossy is a bit of a pompus Merkin at times but he is a RL man through and through. Rabs is past it ahd Roy Hardley is a wanker of epic proportions. Nein have treated RL with contempt for years f**k them and the useless Victorian who runs them.

Packy

Bench
Absolutely. You just know that Voss would watch NRL game even if he was not a caller. Hadley and Warren only watch what they call. Why would you not want the guy with genuine interest if they are of comparable calling talents?

Rabs is a fossil.

Brutus

Referee
Absolutely. You just know that Voss would watch NRL game even if he was not a caller. Hadley and Warren only watch what they call. Why would you not want the guy with genuine interest if they are of comparable calling talents?

Spot on. Hadley and Warren couldn't give a f**k about the game unless they're calling it. Even then, they can sound half-hearted.

To the people who think Voss has a massive ego, I'll throw a name at you - RAY HADLEY. Egos do not come any bigger.

Last edited:

Latest posts