What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 49.5%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.5%

• Total voters

Kornstar

Coach
It’s not hard. Work it out

We've been to the GC and Brisbane this year, what is the furtherest the Panthers have gone, the GC they have been close for every other game? Also how easy has their draw been?

Maybe it should be called the Panthers Premiership this year as they've had the biggest leg up of all?

IFR33K

Coach
We've been to the GC and Brisbane this year, what is the furtherest the Panthers have gone, the GC they have been close for every other game? Also how easy has their draw been?

Maybe it should be called the Panthers Premiership this year as they've had the biggest leg up of all?

I’ve never ever said once we’ve had the easiest draw. But both the panthers and eels have had a very favourable one. I’ve been saying it for a while, not just now. It’s not only the draw, but it’s also the amount of times we’ve left Sydney. I’ve also said it’s helped us in the position on the ladder. But it’s all good. We’re going good, we’re third and everything is sweet.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I’ve never ever said once we’ve had the easiest draw. But both the panthers and eels have had a very favourable one. I’ve been saying it for a while, not just now. It’s not only the draw, but it’s also the amount of times we’ve left Sydney. I’ve also said it’s helped us in the position on the ladder. But it’s all good. We’re going good, we’re third and everything is sweet.
Many of us have made comment about the favourable draw at some stage.

Kornstar

Coach

I don't think we are particularly going well and Thursday was appalling, embarrassing, pathetic and whatever else you want to call it.

Our defence has been what has kept us in games this year and until Thursday, so at this stage the anomaly is Thursday and not the rest of the year.

I think Moses being injured is hampering us big time and Brown doesn't have the experience to take control (and now he's gone for the year).

The coach isn't going anywhere though as we will make the finals this year, the results next year may be a different story depending on results.

hindy111

Post Whore
Fair point. Green is an angry little merkin. I rate him though.

Remember when Smith bulked us up one off season and Green came out onto the field looking like the little fat kid from Hey Dad? Good times.

True story. Me and Mik where out in Darling Harbour one night after the Eels lost.
VELLA and Green walk pass. Mik says fellas what happens tonight. And Green fires up. Vella calmed him down and dragged him away. Lucky for the pair of them tbh. Mik was going to fling Green into the harbour.

hindy111

Post Whore
I am telling you for years. To win a comp as a Sydney based side or most tbh.
Sure Roosters and Storm I exclude from this.
But you need a high amount of roster to be juniors and they must be continually coming through. It builds energy. Kids who played together since 12 develop an emotion towards fans and club. You can build a brilliant side by buying players but you won't create a team.

We have become better in the junior department but it isn't excellent. Anyone outside your top 17 should be a young guy who is ready or almost ready for NRL. The stepping stone.
It is nice having Taka,Gower,GJ,Alvaro,W.Smith,Field and those types backing up. But it says the junior system isn't set up correctly to me. It also blocks their pathway.

The only thing happening by bringing in old solid back ups is you only lose a little bit from top 17.
Brining in a junior is building blocks for future. It gives them a taste. It must be demoralising being Haze Dunster for example. His roads into NRL is blocked.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
True story. Me and Mik where out in Darling Harbour one night after the Eels lost.
VELLA and Green walk pass. Mik says fellas what happens tonight. And Green fires up. Vella calmed him down and dragged him away. Lucky for the pair of them tbh. Mik was going to fling Green into the harbour.
Green's a little turd. Mik should have smashed him.

Avenger

Immortal
Making the top 4 is passing your KPI as far as I’m concerned. Well done BA. However I think BA needs more assistance to take the team to the next level.

It’s time to get the team to the GF qualifier to properly assess his evolution as a NRL coach. Tactically I think he is still average.

Latest posts