What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 112 51.1%

• Total voters

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He's apparently on $700k now.

He reportedly knocked back a longer deal with the Tigers to take a one year deal with a club option, 16 months before the start of the season the contract will be for, in very quick time.

Why would he sign a one year deal so quickly, 16 months before the season he has signed the deal for starts, if it wasn't in the vicinity of what he was already earning?
Because it's the final year of a contract and everyone knows it's overs.
Let's be honest, the club panicked and impulse bought when Mahoney decided he was leaving.
If the club had panicked they would've just matched Canterbury's offer.

Avenger

Immortal
Didn’t catch the game on Friday night but I did end up watching some highlights. Unfortunately the more I watch the more I can see how stale we have become. We really need a new voice, a new approach, new tactics.

Jake Arthur on the bench was laughable. BA is really taking the piss now. I can’t wait to see the back of him. Hopefully he takes a few of his favourites with him. One especially has regressed exponentially this season and is slower than some of the shit weekends we have been having lately.

I can’t see us making the top 4 and if we don’t we should give him a nice package and bid him, farewell.

If only we had the balls to give Flanagan a go. He’d take this side to the next level, I sure of it.

Didn’t catch the game on Friday night but I did end up watching some highlights. Unfortunately the more I watch the more I can see how stale we have become. We really need a new voice, a new approach, new tactics.

Jake Arthur on the bench was laughable. BA is really taking the piss now. I can’t wait to see the back of him. Hopefully he takes a few of his favourites with him. One especially has regressed exponentially this season and is slower than some of the shit weekends we have been having lately.

I can’t see us making the top 4 and if we don’t we should give him a nice package and bid him, farewell.

If only we had the balls to give Flanagan a go. He’d take this side to the next level, I sure of it.
Hang on, last time I checked you were staunch.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Flippety Flip Flip Flop!

yy_cheng

Coach

It was a really boring style. We couldnt even get right on top of bottom of the place team.

hindy111

Post Whore

I want to wait till season ends before I give me final say.
Watching the Dogs however go toe to toe with Souths is impressing me. We where blown off the park.

We have the 2nd worst for and against of the top 9 teams. Our attack is clunky it’s like we haven’t trained at all together and our defence is soft at the best of times. Coach has to go. He should
Have been terminated after 5 years let
Alone 9’years and counting

hindy111

Post Whore
Even he dogs under potter have improved. Their attack has been transformed. But We have a front loading washing machine technician as a coach that has achieved nothing.

It wasn't the coach. The team was building and as soon as Barrett left they gelled. Just a coincidence mate.
Plus we are saving our good footy for the finals with super secret moves.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Why would we take lightly a team we hadn’t beat in f**king ages??? Again that’s on the coach and his staff as much as you just want to keep throwing the players under the bus.
It’s got nothing to do with the coach. The players are the ones who decide to shift the ball before they’ve got the defence on the back foot. Trying to go around teams that are fired up in the middle is a decision. We know it’s not the coach’s decision because it’s always his criticism in the pressers.

King-Gutho94

Coach
The only excuse I can give this team atm is the fact they have travelled more then any other Sydney team so far this year.

The cowboys have had a pretty comfy draw as well with a lot of there away games in QLD or Darwin.

But we have already had 10 away games plus a home game in Darwin compared to just 6 games at Commbank where we have won 5 and only loss came in the final second to the Tigers.

No other team has had as many away games yet as what parramatta have had.

Compared to Penrith who had only had to leave NSW 3 times and 2 of those were neutral away games against Melbourne and Warriors in QLD.

We do have 5 home games from final 7 games so we have to win at least 4 of those if we want to take the leap into the top 4 and jag a win on the road.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It’s got nothing to do with the coach. The players are the ones who decide to shift the ball before they’ve got the defence on the back foot. Trying to go around teams that are fired up in the middle is a decision. We know it’s not the coach’s decision because it’s always his criticism in the pressers.
Those pesky f**king players, FFS!! Sack the lot of them and get BA to start over ffs!!