What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.7%

• Total voters

JokerEel

First Grade
He played NRL last season. He wasn't signed for us till mid season. He still didn't grab a bench spot this season.

Yes he may be the next star. But their bench is fairly weak. If he was ready and a stand out he makes the side. It could be more he has just stepped up of late and by time did we snached him.
But he may just be a solid NRL player. If I was making a guess that's where I'd lean. Someone better then Ray Stone and Kafusi but probably not expecting him to be as good as Matterson or Lane for example.
Unless he did reach their level which is possible for sure, but if not then he won't make a huge difference to our side.

I am just making guesses. I've not seen him play. And yes Ivan may of gone stuff him as they offered him a contract much before we did and he wanted to test the water. That's what I hopes happened.

He may have things that Ivan thinks he needs to improve in his game.
Or that he is a lock and the current lock plays 80 minutes and would be a waste on the bench.
Who knows we will find out if Hopgood is good or not next season 👍

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So of course the big four, you got precious Moses, Woods blushed his way through many and ended a saint,just awesome, Teddy went East, continues to one of the world's best.

Then you keep Brooks....what a dud.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So of course the big four, you got precious Moses, Woods blushed his way through many and ended a saint,just awesome, Teddy went East, continues to one of the world's best.

Then you keep Brooks....what a dud.
Wrong forum.hey win will ya, I love all Ray Prices

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Your half is not from Parra, you have juniors yeah, na. Wtf, how goes flegg, SG ball...are the Panthers eating you first born?

FFS Parramatta produce a NSW player....

hindy111

Post Whore
NSW Cup played on Kayo Saturday, those of you with it.

Perfect example of him, Scored 2 tries early on. Followed it up with several dumb errors.

Shut up. He is our saviour and will.lead us to premiership glory with that old hooker from the UK with 3 knee recos.
HAIL THE GREAT BA

Latest posts