What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 109 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 116 51.6%

• Total voters

Suitman

Post Whore
At the risk of being flamed, did you know that we played in an NRL grand final 3 competition matches ago ?

<hides behind the sofa>

Yes, we did.
But, I'd still get rid of him.
10 years in, and tbh, I see not much different to the way we play now than I did 10 years ago.
Basic shite like not dominating the play the ball. Putting attackers on their back in the tackle etc....
Our kick-chase is still appalling. In fact, our kicking game is bog average. I've seen no change in our tactics or style of play. It's 10 years now mate.
That's just shit. Coaches need to evolve.
I've seen nothing of the sort.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Congrats merkins, you all must be stoked..
f u middle finger GIF by Midland

hindy111

Post Whore
Yes, we did.
But, I'd still get rid of him.
10 years in, and tbh, I see not much different to the way we play now than I did 10 years ago.
Basic shite like not dominating the play the ball. Putting attackers on their back in the tackle etc....
Our kick-chase is still appalling. In fact, our kicking game is bog average. I've seen no change in our tactics or style of play. It's 10 years now mate.
That's just shit. Coaches need to evolve.
I've seen nothing of the sort.

The thing is he is contracted untill the end of 2024. Why didn't we wait for 2023 to unfold. If was made the top 4 I'd be all for it. Who else wanted him? Knights? Saints? If he took us to the top 4 or 5 as if he would want to go to those rubbish clubs.
If we failed then why would we want him?

This is a poor move. We would of had 11yrs. Do we need more?