What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 106 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 109 50.7%

• Total voters

Chipmunk

Coach
The smart decision by the club after we made the GF would've been to sign BA immediately to a 10 year deal, but with a clause if we ever missed the Top 8 the club had the option to terminate the contract.

BA would've backed his mediocre arse to do something.

The club at that stage had no risk. At that stage we're never punting BA without making the Top 8.

Eel2reel

Juniors
Remember last year I said the Bulldogs are closer to a Grand final win then Parra? I know footy. I think Parra got a bit lucky in the finals tbh. The Dogs are building
Yep. We fell into the GF after a very inconsistent year. Even our final games were not convincing. As a result.... more of the same for years to come. 3 games in and I'm over this year.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Only 3 people to change their vote, and then this poll flips back to the sensible result...

Making the grand final is but a mere memory, and a one dimensional game plan (which often doesn't work) only goes so far.

Latest posts