What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 109 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 116 51.6%

• Total voters

Gronk

Staff member
Everything needs to be sourced on here unless it’s the BS spewing from your mouth.
How many games a player played in a season or if it was sunny on the 17th September, 2021 doesn't need to be sourced, you twit.

yy_cheng

Coach
Fair call.
Mate, not having a dig at yah..

I agree they are passionate and put alot of effort. I listen coz it's Parra related.

I dont necessary agree with what they say and I do find them a bit BA nut hugging but if they can convince me with their arguments, then I will buy in.

Can't remember what, but they made a point and I agreed with it.

But, their latest pod was a bit more harsh especially on the club. So that's good to hear and for mine, they can give a better insight into things.

Same here, everyone put's up their views and thoughts and don't necessarily agree with it but we all live here coz of the eels

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
I was reliably informed that Nrown was not being picked over the likes of Maka and Ogden cos he is "not a prop"
Whoever said that he was a career lock must be smart.

1716420661845.png

strider

Post Whore
Whoever said that he was a career lock must be smart.

View attachment 88430

So BA chose 2 "locks" on the bench for the GF? ... wtf was he thinking?!

pazzaeel

Juniors

yy_cheng

Coach
Kemp on the Captains run made an interesting point about the timing to move BA on now (not the decision but why now, not end of season).

With Moses/Gutho coming back, it had to be done now, just in case the eels went on a run, it would make it harder to sack BA....
Some other commentator made that comment a while back.

I reckon it's gotta do with the new sponsors standards

King-Gutho94

Coach
Kemp on the Captains run made an interesting point about the timing to move BA on now (not the decision but why now, not end of season).

With Moses/Gutho coming back, it had to be done now, just in case the eels went on a run, it would make it harder to sack BA....
Its not even about missing Moses/Gutho.

Our woeful defence and the fact we have given up about 5 mins into the 2nd half in 3 games out of our last 6 where we conceded 40+ points and a 2nd half fadeouts. They can't change that.

A change had to be made the results were becoming untenable.

Its not that i expect results will suddenly improve in the back-half of the year in fact i think it may get a little worse.

But we need a fresh-start and the fan base can now look forward with hope in 2025.

I am sure the club would have preferred to see the season out but the results are there for all to see.

I reckon we are 2nd worst team in the comp right now. Titans and Tigers are at least having a dig every week.

Our woeful defence and the fact we have given up about 5 mins into the 2nd half in 3 games out of our last 6 where we conceded 40+ points and a 2nd half fadeouts. They can't change that.

Unless we can get a dummy half that can go more than 35 minutes a game or one that has some sort of commitment. The might patch it up with Mitch's "Terrier" attitude but Gutho has been there for a couple of the 40+ scorelines