What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Chris Sandow at Parra?

Do you want Chris Sandow at Parra?

• Total voters

boxhead

First Grade
Well, it looks like we have signed him. Anyone thinking he wouldn't be much of an improvement need only watch this game.

TheParraboy

Staff member
70 min: The rabbitohs set of six is almost non-existent in attacking ability and they go nowhere. Sandow's kick on the last is disappointing and goodwin dives on the loose ball

yes come on down sandow, you will fit right in

Kornstar

Coach
FWIW, not sure how well we can judge Sandow based on Souths form as from what I hear from someone at the Bunnies is that Lang does not give them a gameplan and it frustrates everyone at the club!

He may or may not be a good signing but we probably cannot judge him until he plays under a proper structured coach.

MrT

Juniors
From what I saw of him tonight only he's 10x better than Robson and Morts put together

boxhead

First Grade
The key difference between our halves and Sandow is that Sandow can actually create points when his team is under pressure or behind. Under Kearney's tutelage, maybe we have yet to see the best of Sandow?

Avenger

Immortal
He is the best available. Cannot believe some people still want to gamble on a rookie despite us searching for a real 7 since Taylor in 2001.

MrT

Juniors

yes come on down sandow, you will fit right in

Don't hold back tomorrow. Take minutes of the performance of Robson and Morts. Tonight I saw Sandow do 2 things of individual brilliance that I haven't seen Robson and Morts do together this season.

If we had Sandow this yearm we would finish much higher up the table.
Our recruitment from herte is crucial.

Hayne is a 6 and the sooner he settles there the better. I'd rather Gardner at fullback than Hayne. Gardner has one of the best kick returns in the NRL.

Please please sign Hopa

cumberlandcozza

Juniors
Apart from his go high miss on barba in the 78th minute, i thought he was very good tonight, probably put an extra $15000 on his asking price...... i loved the kiss the jersey after he scored, nice touch for a guy who is in negotiation.

boxhead

First Grade
He is the best available. Cannot believe some people still want to gamble on a rookie despite us searching for a real 7 since Taylor in 2001.

Exactly. First real, quality (potentially) halfback we will have had at the club in a long time.

Parra Pride

Referee
Apart from his go high miss on barba in the 78th minute, i thought he was very good tonight, probably put an extra $15000 on his asking price...... i loved the kiss the jersey after he scored, nice touch for a guy who is in negotiation.

Don't you mean nice touch for a bloke who is a done deal?

TheParraboy

Staff member
Don't hold back tomorrow. Take minutes of the performance of Robson and Morts. Tonight I saw Sandow do 2 things of individual brilliance that I haven't seen Robson and Morts do together this season.

If we had Sandow this yearm we would finish much higher up the table.
Our recruitment from herte is crucial.

Hayne is a 6 and the sooner he settles there the better. I'd rather Gardner at fullback than Hayne. Gardner has one of the best kick returns in the NRL.

Please please sign Hopa

sure,

if robbo only has to do 9 tackles like sandow did tonight (he missed 4 btw), im pretty sure parra will win the game and win the game well, then ill be happy :cool:

just a side note, sandow kissing the souths jersey, not sure if that means he will be staying. Quite odd for him to do it if he was leaving or intending to leave

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
just a side note, sandow kissing the souths jersey, not sure if that means he will be staying. Quite odd for him to do it if he was leaving or intending to leave

He's there for another 19 rounds, he's going to want to show he's still part of it, especially if he's leaving.

And he'll probably always have fond memories of the club where he made his debut.

TheRam

Coach
sure,

if robbo only has to do 9 tackles like sandow did tonight (he missed 4 btw), im pretty sure parra will win the game and win the game well, then ill be happy :cool:

You're an idiot.