What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Chris Sandow at Parra?

Do you want Chris Sandow at Parra?

• Total voters

Pazza

First Grade
Good and inexpensive signings! Means we must have plenty more money! We still need a winger, 5/8 and 2nd rower. Chuck in some talented youngsters for depth!

Kornstar

Coach
He is better than what we have and we don't seem to be paying overs, so think it would be a good signing.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Wow.

And the bloke who writes for bigpondsport.com is considered one of rugby league's visionaries too.

Maybe we shouldn't sign Sandow after all...

natheel

Coach
he will just put one of his shoulders into ennis...

but in all honesty...we have signed Vai Vai and by reports Sandow...and close to getting Symonds

sll we need is a decent winger and i think that winger should be Yow Yeh he is off contract but whether or not we r after him is another thing.

True EEL

Bench
Mate its like I said in another thread, Sandow is in the enviable position that to become a top-line player he has to drop more stuff then he needs to add.

And I can guarantee the one thing Mooks will hammer into him above everything else is Organize, organize and when youve finished that do a little bit more organizing.

hope so, because at the moment, that seems to be the last thing Sandow worries about
i do wonder whether Sandow fits SK'd much vaunted structure too, but i guess we'll see?

TheRam

Coach
well at least we didn't pay too much so we've got plenty left

as to whether its the right decision, only time will tell

interesting that Benny would have chased him if he went to the Bronx, obviously thinks he's a better option than Wallace

That's a given. Blind Freddy can see that.

spiderdan

Bench
sandow is one of the biggest dickheads in australian sport but he has shown more ability than either of the halfs we have consistently played over the last few years and that makes him a decent signing.

he isn't afraid to run with the ball which puts doubt in the minds of the defence and has a solid kicking and passing game.

if he gets to the club and assumes the role of dominant playmaker in the halfs it will help mortimer do some good things and will allow hayne to do his thing similar to 2009.

i don't like the bloke and would have preferred someone else but if he can get the bullshit out of his game we will do well. a few coaches have stated previously that it takes about 50 or so games for a half to find their feet. sandow is still young and has that experience behind him so fingers crossed he does well for us.

Symonds has been one of the roosters better players when he's played this year

Agree - excited we are being linked to him.

Still not convinced on Sandow. I am sure that we have the cash to go after a top liner, and he isnt a top liner. I hope Kearney can get his rubbish out of his game.

Snoochies

First Grade
Well Mooks and Bennett have alot better knowledge of the game than any of us. If they think he's the key to Parras success, then I'm not going to question it and just go with it. Be good to finally just support the team rather than thinking about what the line up should be each week. We focus too much on our own team rather than sticking it to the other team.

muznik

Juniors
sandow is one of the biggest dickheads in australian sport but he has shown more ability than either of the halfs we have consistently played over the last few years and that makes him a decent signing.

he isn't afraid to run with the ball which puts doubt in the minds of the defence and has a solid kicking and passing game.

if he gets to the club and assumes the role of dominant playmaker in the halfs it will help mortimer do some good things and will allow hayne to do his thing similar to 2009.

i don't like the bloke and would have preferred someone else but if he can get the bullshit out of his game we will do well. a few coaches have stated previously that it takes about 50 or so games for a half to find their feet. sandow is still young and has that experience behind him so fingers crossed he does well for us.

^ This ^
Word for word.

salvy71

Juniors
For the $ 800 000 price tag i'd give sandow a crack for 3 years .....not for 1 million though .
Nice to hear that they're after Tom Symonds as well .....dam good 2nd rower .

SDM

First Grade
:lol:
People sayin they will have him for 800K but not 1mil believe what the daily telegraph tells them.