What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Chris Sandow at Parra?

Do you want Chris Sandow at Parra?

• Total voters

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Thing im learning currently about management is that those with terrible attitude, if you give them responsibility over others, they often straighten up.

Loudstrat

Coach
Typical. As soon as the yes vote rises - we lose any chance of getting him.

When the No vote skyrockets - Kusto - we get him for 3 years.

Gronk

Staff member
I am Staying At Souths !
View attachment 3235

shipment-of-fail.jpg

TheParraboy

Staff member
:lol: Thank you ME. I must say, you are looking gorgeous these days!

And it's great to be back - as you can see. As Staggers will tell you, I spent time recently as a Manly supporter, but my liver couldn't handle it.

Jodecai and I are going to pick up Sandow this arvo and show him around his new home ground. I have a few Strongbows hidden in the back of the Thornett stand - a bit of a welcome for the little bloke - let him feel the love we share out here!

What time are we picking him up again Jodecai?

ooops a daisy :lol:

Jodeci

Bench
:lol: Thank you ME. I must say, you are looking gorgeous these days!

And it's great to be back - as you can see. As Staggers will tell you, I spent time recently as a Manly supporter, but my liver couldn't handle it.

Jodecai and I are going to pick up Sandow this arvo and show him around his new home ground. I have a few Strongbows hidden in the back of the Thornett stand - a bit of a welcome for the little bloke - let him feel the love we share out here!

What time are we picking him up again Jodecai?

Do you still wanna pick him up?

I'm more then happy to swing past your place to pick you up?

Loudstrat

Coach
Do you still wanna pick him up?

I'm more then happy to swing past your place to pick you up?

Sure mate. You'll need my box trailer for all the cash you suddenly promised him.

PS tell Ozzy that I need the bubble jet printer back too. I was halfway through printing something yesterday morning when he raced in..........

Anyway, Good call Jodecai. Never doubted ya champ ;-)

Agent Mulder

Bench
Yeah its good we signed Sandow, We always seem to go good when we have a Aboriginal halfback.

I always rated John Simon and Denis Moran.

Eels Dude

Coach
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...pes-he-will-stay/story-e6frexnr-1226052131326

SOUTHS halfback Chris Sandow has killed off hopes the Rabbitohs may still retain him, declaring he has no intention to backflip on his move to Parramatta.
Despite mocking Sandow's $1.6 million four-year deal with the Eels during the week, the Bunnies insist they can still convince him to stay at Redfern before the contract can be registered on June 30.
And CEO Shane Richardson has urged salary cap auditor Ian Schubert to scrutinise the contract should they miss out.
But Sandow yesterday told The Daily Telegraph he has no intention of going back on his word. The 22-year-old expressed surprise at the Rabbitohs' stance, but insists it will not alter his decision.
"I'll be at Parra next year," Sandow said.
"We've already agreed. It's with my manager."
Asked whether he would go back on his word under any circumstances, Sandow, said: "No. I'm totally happy with my decision. You've just got to live with it."

The Cherbourg junior watched with a mix of surprise and frustration last week as the deal with Parramatta played out publicly with first, Richardson sniping the halfback had found "his Alan Bond" and then Russell Crowe claiming the deal was worth $550,000 a year.
Not surprisingly, Sandow is unwilling to comment.
But the little playmaker, who says the move is all about security for his three children, Stephen, 4, Amahni, five months, and Naiyah, three weeks, insists he wants to leave Redfern on a high.
"For sure. I'm still with Souths this year and I want to keep playing well," he said.

What the f**K? Did he impregnate two women at the same time?