What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Chris Sandow at Parra?

Do you want Chris Sandow at Parra?

• Total voters

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
You want to back that statement up knobjockey?

I merely didnt post on this forum, but I NEVER ditched the Eels you stupid inbred f*cking dribbler.

Anyone who pays attention the the NRL forum knows that.

You are really cut up because I simply questioned someones cred re Sandow. Who hasnt signed yet, incidently!!!!!!

Loudstrat, no offense intended - are you a jilted lover?
Is it someone or two in this Eels forum?
Please don't tell me you are a woman!
ME is a woman and has learnt to contain her rage against the eels machine.
Maybe you can too.

Stagger eel

Staff member
You want to back that statement up knobjockey?

I merely didnt post on this forum, but I NEVER ditched the Eels you stupid inbred f*cking dribbler.

Anyone who pays attention the the NRL forum knows that.

You are really cut up because I simply questioned someones cred re Sandow. Who hasnt signed yet, incidently!!!!!!

well that wasn't difficult...

SDM

First Grade
90 vs 86, almost 50-50.

Reading the list of people who would prefer Robson is good reading.

Galeforce

Bench
yes and that is how fans would react if he did join Eels and started slowly . Which is probably one of the messages that Souths are giving Sandow . He needs a "family" team and club to support him as he has had personal problems before e.g. at Titans.
just in this thread , because of a couple standout games you folks have gone from mostly unfair putdowns to be ready to kiss his feet. yes i could see that change real quick.

Bigfella

Coach
I hope you aren't suggesting parra fans are critical of halfbacks who underperform? That would be grossly unfair.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We, the fans, pay them big money so we can put shit on them when they displease us.

You think they get paid the money to play football? People aren't going to pay you money just to play a game; there has to be something in it for them.

The Colonel

Immortal
yes and that is how fans would react if he did join Eels and started slowly . Which is probably one of the messages that Souths are giving Sandow . He needs a "family" team and club to support him as he has had personal problems before e.g. at Titans.
just in this thread , because of a couple standout games you folks have gone from mostly unfair putdowns to be ready to kiss his feet. yes i could see that change real quick.

:lol: Souths fans have been just as critical of him as anyone.....

Kornstar

Coach
The question was do we want him, I voted No, do I still have that same opinion, yes!

Will I support him? YES, if I could cheer on Finch, I can cheer on anyone!!!

He will be much better than what we have though, so I can't complain, we had better than Finch imo when Hagan wasted our money on him!!

Galeforce

Bench
i am hearing Sandow has decided to go with Parra.
good luck to him if true, meantime hope he keeps his focus for Souths for balance of year now that the deal closed.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yep the resigning of finch to play 7 set us back years.
Well while we signed that hack we let go Maloney and Hodgkinson. Sandow at 300k could be a mistake but not as bad as Funch at 350k. But Sandow at 300k could be unders. All i know is Morts/Robbo is as bad as it gets.

Why do Parramatta fans, and league fans in general think this guy is a dickhead or not want him. I don't understand? Maybe a few quarter pounder meals would help me.

He's not afraid to throw his body into contact (even if he shouldn't some times), and shows a passion for the jersey he plays in. The guys at least a character, not to mention developing into a handy player. No player really reaches their potential at Souths. He will only get better in the right environment.

The fact that some of you don't want him is comedy. Sorry but Jeff Robson and Daniel Mortimer are never going to cut it in 1st grade football and its not like you guys are exactly breeding quality half backs.

Eels Dude

Coach
Why do Parramatta fans, and league fans in general think this guy is a dickhead or not want him. I don't understand? Maybe a few quarter pounder meals would help me.

He's not afraid to throw his body into contact (even if he shouldn't some times), and shows a passion for the jersey he plays in. The guys at least a character, not to mention developing into a handy player. No player really reaches their potential at Souths. He will only get better in the right environment.

The fact that some of you don't want him is comedy. Sorry but Jeff Robson and Daniel Mortimer are never going to cut it in 1st grade football and its not like you guys are exactly breeding quality half backs.

I rate him as a player but there's a few things he needs to get out of his game. His rushing out of the line to put shoulder charges on often results in him missing and opening up a hole for the attack to run through. Also his celebrating before even scoring a try shows a bit of arrogance which while ok, he should keep that until he actually grounds the ball.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I rate him as a player but there's a few things he needs to get out of his game. His rushing out of the line to put shoulder charges on often results in him missing and opening up a hole for the attack to run through. Also his celebrating before even scoring a try shows a bit of arrogance which while ok, he should keep that until he actually grounds the ball.

I think this comes down to him never having a good NRL coach.