What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

does anyone actually play footy

do you play actually play rugby league

• yes

Votes: 40 52.6%
  • no

Votes: 36 47.4%

• Total voters

nqboy

First Grade
Too old, too fat, too slow. But I played for 20+ years and still dream of a return to the glory days.

Stranger

Coach
Still playing!

Play
Prop
Secondrow
Lock
Center
5/8

Yep all over the place :D Prefferable Second-row this year though...

dazza

Staff member
playing masters again this year.

see myself as a stand-off, but not so my team mates :lol:

used to be 2nd row when playing comp footy, but had to give it away. took 1 too many knocks to the head :?

cheers dazza

Mr_Ugly

Juniors
Used to play a bit (2nd row), but now too old and fat, and no league in Tassie anyway.

Was probably no stand out at the time ... however the older I get, the better I was!

TiLLs

Juniors
Played for about 8 years when living in Syd.Mainly wing/fullback, but moved into backrow for last few seasons. Haven't played since moving interstate. Thinking of playing this year.

Alex28

Coach
Played up to Under 18's but gave it up to play other sports in the end. It's something I wish I kept playing to be honest - I'd have less of a gut than I have now :)

ozbash

Referee
still lightening fast and have a physique people half my age would die for but, no, dont play any more.
was a 2nd rower 30-35 years ago.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Too old for comp footy, and 3 years away from being old enough to play masters. I've done 3 seasons as a ref, and will hopefully be back into it next season work allowing.

***MH***

Bench
i played as fullback/winger for 12 years, that included doing first aid trainer and coaching for the 2 final years... since then i've been into my fifth season refereeing.