What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doggiesbro dump

DoggiesBro

Juniors
LMAO :lol:

Dont lie, I don't really care that you sourced it from the forum but you bagged everyone on that forum for no reason which was poor form.

Why would i lie?

Deadset some people think way to much of themself here. Including yourself.

Shame you couldn't man up and admit you jumped the gun and appoligise.

Poor form.

Why would i lie?

Deadset some people think way to much of themself here. Including yourself.

Shame you couldn't man up and admit you jumped the gun and appoligise.

Poor form.

olols. :lol:

Dude its a forum, people have their opinions, my opinion of you is that you're a shit talker.

Have a good day you shit talker.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
olols. :lol:

Dude its a forum, people have their opinions, my opinion of you is that you're a shit talker.

Have a good day you shit talker.

That's ok mine is your gutless and to spineless to admit you were wrong and appoligise like a man.

Have a good day.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Luke Macdougall will make a fine addition to our NSW cup team next year

To be honest mate i wouldn't be suprised if he gets a run at wing afterall wright isn't really a winger, lett has alot of problems with his game, goodwin hasn't showed anything since 2009.

grouch

First Grade
Here's an idea: how about you stop cluttering the Confirmed Signings thread with your garbage, and take it to the Dogs forum - which is a ghost town

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Here's an idea: how about you stop cluttering the Confirmed Signings thread with your garbage, and take it to the Dogs forum - which is a ghost town

Heres an idea, this is a footy forum, i talk footy. You talk nothing but sh1t. How about you bring something useful to the forum for a change.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
You talk in a different language, you don't talk football.

LOL mate back to the kennel with LOL DES RE-SIGNED TILL 2015 LOL I TOLD YOU HE WOULD NEVER JOIN YOUR CLUB LOL HAHAHA IM BACK TO RUB IT IN.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:what a loser:lol:

ceagle

Bench
LOL mate back to the kennel with LOL DES RE-SIGNED TILL 2015 LOL I TOLD YOU HE WOULD NEVER JOIN YOUR CLUB LOL HAHAHA IM BACK TO RUB IT IN.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:what a loser:lol:
I reported it on this site, all I did was post the link to the article, just proves how braindead you are. Can't spell, can't remember.

Oh wow, 5 emoticons? Are you substituting those for your lack of argument and intelligence?

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I reported it on this site, all I did was post the link to the article, just proves how braindead you are. Can't spell, can't remember.

Oh wow, 5 emoticons? Are you substituting those for your lack of argument and intelligence?

What argument you know you did exactly what i said, you even applogisied on the forum after admitting you were being a wanker and upset about des leaving.

You also have nothing in your arguments you say lawrence is faster then benji i ask for any proof you have none, i even say that it could appear that way because benji seems to find more breaks and has more room that way, yet you have nothing worth saying but your braindead.

You say we win games when ennis is out yet as i pointed out we won 5 or 6 of our firsts and he was a huge part once he got injured we went on a huge loss streak. You had nothing to say to that.

You then say that ennis has done nothing for years yet as i pointed out he constantly beats farah for the nsw jersey based and as anyone who watches football will admit that they are always talking up the games when they play each other and ennis has outplayed farah constantly when they play each other to beat farah for the jersey. You then go silent.

You have no knowledge at all, your an out and out loser who was on the forum the night your team won the title talking shit about des never going to the dogs. Your most likely a kid who lives in his mothers garage and works at mcdonalds i feel deeply sorry for you.

ceagle

Bench
What argument you know you did exactly what i said, you even applogisied on the forum after admitting you were being a wanker and upset about des leaving.

You also have nothing in your arguments you say lawrence is faster then benji i ask for any proof you have none, i even say that it could appear that way because benji seems to find more breaks and has more room that way, yet you have nothing worth saying but your braindead.

You say we win games when ennis is out yet as i pointed out we won 5 or 6 of our firsts and he was a huge part once he got injured we went on a huge loss streak. You had nothing to say to that.

You then say that ennis has done nothing for years yet as i pointed out he constantly beats farah for the nsw jersey based and as anyone who watches football will admit that they are always talking up the games when they play each other and ennis has outplayed farah constantly when they play each other to beat farah for the jersey. You then go silent.

You have no knowledge at all, your an out and out loser who was on the forum the night your team won the title talking shit about des never going to the dogs. Your most likely a kid who lives in his mothers garage and works at mcdonalds i feel deeply sorry for you.
Wow, the ignorance is strong in you, I'm not going to even bother dragging this argument out, judging by how delusional you are.

A kid who lives in his mother's garage? Ok, mate, whatever you say to make yourself feel better.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Wow, the ignorance is strong in you, I'm not going to even bother dragging this argument out, judging by how delusional you are.

A kid who lives in his mother's garage? Ok, mate, whatever you say to make yourself feel better.

Again no facts just stupid comments, i respond with facts you dribble on to delusional crap.

Lol as a kid who spends time on the dogs forum the night his team wins a title bragging about des staying ill put it in a language id assume you understand "PWNED MAN"

ceagle

Bench
Again no facts just stupid comments, i respond with facts you dribble on to delusional crap.

Lol as a kid who spends time on the dogs forum the night his team wins a title bragging about des staying ill put it in a language id assume you understand "PWNED MAN"
Sorry, the fact that I attend Uni, and completing an assignment, I couldn't be out celebrating, but what better way then to brag about it to f**ksticks like yourself.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Ceagle
LOL @ some people believing all this ****. The board voted in favor of extending Hasler's contract at the start of the year. Rothfield is just writing bull**** about the Board. Hasler can't even leave Manly next year which has been documented many times by the Manly camp regarding the rumors. Keep convincing yourselves Hasler is coming, he is the only chance to pull your team out of mediocrity.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Ceagle
i'll be back here when dessie re-signs

ceagle

Bench
What is to respond to? You have no facts, no comments other then idiotic nonsense.

Lets show everyone how you didn't do these out and out sad pathetic loser things.:lol:
I don't know what to say. :lol: Maybe try reading over your own posts, but I think most would struggle to read anything you write, even yourself.

Last edited:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I don't know what to say. :lol: Maybe try reading over your own posts, but I think most would struggle to read anything you write, even yourself.
lol good try mate, you have absolutely nothing. next time you should just lock up the garage and go to maccas early!

Latest posts