What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doggiesbro dump

MrT

Juniors
Here's an idea: how about you stop cluttering the Confirmed Signings thread with your garbage, and take it to the Dogs forum - which is a ghost town

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DoggiesBro get out of here and stop writing your drivel. It's a confirmed signings thread. Nobody cares what you have to say about your Dogs

DoggiesBro

Juniors
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DoggiesBro get out of here and stop writing your drivel. It's a confirmed signings thread. Nobody cares what you have to say about your Dogs

Sorry for commenting on the CONFIRMED SIGNINGS of the dogs to someone elses reply only to have someone as stupid as you rant.

Good try you muppet.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
no sledging just telling the truth, he showed his colours on the kennel and hes been exposed here too now. i speak facts and he insults ssame old with the other manly clown. they cant talk facts or footy.

MrT

Juniors
Sorry for commenting on the CONFIRMED SIGNINGS of the dogs to someone elses reply only to have someone as stupid as you rant.

Good try you muppet.

Only muppet here is you. You have ruined the thread. Leave and go back to The Kennel

Before you came here, people posted confirmed signings with a link, now every second post is yours filled with garbage.

By all means discuss what you want in the Bulldogs forum, leave this thread for people to find info on players movements without having to read pages of your personal opinion

boxhead

First Grade
I still can't be bothered replying to him :lol: I'm trying to understand what semblance of a point he is making.
Johnny Mannah is a good signing.

Danger

Juniors
Only muppet here is you. You have ruined the thread. Leave and go back to The Kennel

Before you came here, people posted confirmed signings with a link, now every second post is yours filled with garbage.

By all means discuss what you want in the Bulldogs forum, leave this thread for people to find info on players movements without having to read pages of your personal opinion

Couldn't agree more, getting real sick of having to sift through this bell ends pages of crap when all I'm doing is trying to see confirmed signings.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Couldn't agree more, getting real sick of having to sift through this bell ends pages of crap when all I'm doing is trying to see confirmed signings.

Yet you add to the crap when i've been trying to talk footy? Well done.

Danger

Juniors
Yet you add to the crap when i've been trying to talk footy? Well done.

I posted one comment in the hope that you would get the message that most people on here don't want to read your crap... By all means discuss signings, I'm sure most on here aren't bothered by that, it just becomes annoying when everytime I come in here to see who's signed with who, there are pages of your dribble that I have to read first to get some useful info.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I posted one comment in the hope that you would get the message that most people on here don't want to read your crap... By all means discuss signings, I'm sure most on here aren't bothered by that, it just becomes annoying when everytime I come in here to see who's signed with who, there are pages of your dribble that I have to read first to get some useful info.

If you go back to whereit starts its from people doing this crap when i respond to someone or discuss football. I don't enjoy going over drama.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Naked bunniesman might be acceptable in Mosman but he wouldn't last very long out Penrith way
I grew up in Mosman. I now live in Coogee. I understand you westies with limited intelligence don't know Mosman from Point Piper and Bondi from Coogee.

And I wouldn't go that far west if you paid me. The reason I said what I said earlier is because I know we would never be dumb enough to sign someone who has already failed at another club like Orford has. Afterall, we're not Easts (Mortimer).

Latest posts