What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doggiesbro dump

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I grew up in Mosman. I now live in Coogee. I understand you westies with limited intelligence don't know Mosman from Point Piper and Bondi from Coogee.

And I wouldn't go that far west if you paid me. The reason I said what I said earlier is because I know we would never be dumb enough to sign someone who has already failed at another club like Orford has. Afterall, we're not Easts (Mortimer).

Thats because most players end up ....... failing at your club.

The Joker

Juniors
I hope Michael Maguire who coached Orford at the Storm does the right thing by the lol@50uff$ crowd

I grew up in Mosman. I now live in Coogee. I understand you westies with limited intelligence don't know Mosman from Point Piper and Bondi from Coogee.

And I wouldn't go that far west if you paid me. The reason I said what I said earlier is because I know we would never be dumb enough to sign someone who has already failed at another club like Orford has. Afterall, we're not Easts (Mortimer).

Geez you're a wanker, just an all round dickhead of a person.

I feel sorry for all of the Rabbitoh supporters who have you as a fellow supporter, you're a complete an utter f**kwit of a person.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Geez you're a wanker, just an all round dickhead of a person.

I feel sorry for all of the Rabbitoh supporters who have you as a fellow supporter, you're a complete an utter f**kwit of a person.
The 'rumoured signings' thread is not a thread to post nothing but blatant insults. It's a thread about 'rumoured signings'.

The 'rumoured signings' thread is not a thread to post nothing but blatant insults. It's a thread about 'rumoured signings'.

Lol are you serious?

You just insulted "Westies" with your superiority complex.

Ahhh cannot be bothered to argue, shouldn't have even quoted your post.

----------------------------------------------------------

Anyways back to rumoured signings:

Don't know if it goes here but Hasler >>> Bulldogs in 2012.

Although I highly doubt it, it keeps coming up.

POPEYE

Coach
Wish I could afford to buy anywhere near the water in Sydney . . . then I could take my money and move to the Sunshine Coast.

PaddyBoy

Juniors

I know you Mosman limp-wristers can't take an insult, despite handing them out, but we all know you are a pack of softcocks who live off daddy's paycheck. Want to hand them out, then take it like a man (You learn that out West, rather than in coffee shops discussing the latest edition of the Kardashians).

Scarves

Juniors
"I grew up in Mosman"... what a belter. There's a died in the wool Rabbitoh. Classic.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
My opinion on this.

No chance Farah could go to the Eels to start with.

Do the Media forget they have a cap?

Hmm, seems they have, please tell us what Parra are paying players in their cap so that we can all accused the papers of printing unsubstantiated stories.

grouch

First Grade
I'd like to see BunniesMan and DoggiesBro have an argument. I imagine it would look something like this:

10f2448e646d5f7a66957203940952e0.image.184x200.jpg

DoggiesBro

Juniors

Good to see your still offering so much useful knowledge, i spose you not only think nrl and origin players are picked on being annoying not ability, you also think the eels have heaps of money to spend after hayne, sandow, hoppa on huge coin and then likes of poore, hindmarsh, moimoi, tonga, mannah etc on solid coin.

Latest posts