What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dogs still cheating

Aus_Dog

Juniors
Can't let all these other upstart clubs take our cheats crown now can we? We just needed to ensure Parra don't get all the negative press this year :joy:

snickers007

Juniors
So the Telegraph are now reporting that this breach was for the 2016 season.

Who knows what is happening. I saw that germ Massoud on 7 news last say 2017 salary cap, along with the initial report.

Still $100k over is nothing.

Barkley

Bench
We really need to employ people that can count. Apart from that it seems like we have handled it pretty well. I thought I read somewhere that we reported this a few months ago to the NRL.

carcharias

Immortal
I remember when whats her face was on Talkin sport explaining how she could fit Grand final hero Andrew Fifita under the cap at about a billion a year.

Rabbits20

Immortal
You'd Think Being the Best Coach Over the last Decade Would Give him some power over the players to give up so much of their salary so easy
But the NRL can put a certain figure on players.

The NRL won't let players just shed their salary after the breach has happened.

We really need to employ people that can count. Apart from that it seems like we have handled it pretty well. I thought I read somewhere that we reported this a few months ago to the NRL.
As i have said in another thread NRL clubs are poorly run despite the mega bucks they reicieve ,and they want the NRL to bail them out every year for their business incompetenece.
You could give a NRL club $100 million a year and most will still make a loss

Barkley

Bench
As i have said in another thread NRL clubs are poorly run despite the mega bucks they reicieve ,and they want the NRL to bail them out every year for their business incompetenece.
You could give a NRL club $100 million a year and most will still make a loss

They seem to be getting better. I think you can see a big difference in the clubs that have employed people with a business background rather than ex footballers running the clubs.

NrlVader

Juniors
That's what you get when you employ a woman to be in charge of a male sport. Same mess at the Tigers and NRL integrity unit.