What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs Vs Broncos - Should be Brutal

t-ba

Post Whore
mattyg said:
t-ba im sorry to say but im 99% confident Sonny won't be resting again mate ;-) Even worse for you, it appears as though he might possibly be starting if Mason is suspended, if not he will probably start in the centres for Tonga.

He was there last time...and we all know how that turned out :crazy: .

AsPiRiNg YoUtH

Juniors
I may be wrong, but just watching the game again on Foxtell, and the last try, if you watch when pattern tackles thaiday he hits him high. Is there anything in this or am i dreaming?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If Tongs' is majorly injured again, they'll play Emelio with SBW I'd say... although if Mason is up sh*t creek too, Cutler might get a run.

lockyno1

Post Whore
AsPiRiNg YoUtH said:
I may be wrong, but just watching the game again on Foxtell, and the last try, if you watch when pattern tackles thaiday he hits him high. Is there anything in this or am i dreaming?

Nothing in it.

Timmah

Staff member
innsaneink said:
Yeh.

0-30 :lol:

32-10

;-)

It's good idea to remember who you support before making such ridiculous statements.

Another statistic you may have forgotten:

2. Bulldogs 34
Daylight
Moonlight
Antarctica
14. Wests Tigers 20

Have a nice day inky... the trophy leaves Campbelltown soon ;-)

AsPiRiNg YoUtH

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Nothing in it.

Sweet as. I just saw it and thought it was high. Than again, Thaiday with his hair seems to make things seem worse. Just thought id check.

Were back baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

roosters06

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Won't go that far BUT a win under any circumstances is fine with me. We are back if we beat the Eels next week!:cool:

No hope. Even going by this performance - the Eels should account for you guys.

innsaneink

Referee
Timmah said:
32-10

;-)

It's good idea to remember who you support before making such ridiculous statements.

Another statistic you may have forgotten:

2. Bulldogs 34
Daylight
Moonlight
Antarctica
14. Wests Tigers 20

Have a nice day inky... the trophy leaves Campbelltown soon ;-)

Mate, we could go on all nite, but nothing prevents me from enjoying another team thrashing the pants off yours.

Seeing as you mentioned the trophy, the one we won last year...54-2

lockyno1

Post Whore
roosters06 said:
No hope. Even going by this performance - the Eels should account for you guys.

Don't be so confident. There is one thing for sure, Hunt is back next week. We'll be at full strength. This game will give us heaps of confidence leading into next week. I see no reason for us not to win next week. Yes they are playing well but if we play as committed and as well as we did this week we have the players to put points on the eels.

AsPiRiNg YoUtH

Juniors
lol. Gee you keep the premiership favourites to blot and people still predict doom.

Look i think Melbourne helped the season get back on track, This win gets teh confidence and desire there and we should account the eels. And if not if it is say a close one, than no problem. If we get smashed however. Its game over.

Oh and Locky we are not full strength. Topou is not there, and unsure if Eastwood will be either. Oh and do we keep Hodges at fullback? I am prepared to say him at the #1 has impressed me more than Hunt.

Leagueguy

Juniors
I see no reason why Brisbane can't build on this. Hunt will be back and possibly Ennis , so what reason is there for them not playing like they did earlier in the year. Fitness doesn't appear to be a problem. It's just a confidence/ attitude thing. Surely tonight was the hardest step and its possible for us to really build on it.

roosters06

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Don't be so confident. There is one thing for sure, Hunt is back next week. We'll be at full strength. This game will give us heaps of confidence leading into next week. I see no reason for us not to win next week. Yes they are playing well but if we play as committed and as well as we did this week we have the players to put points on the eels.

You still lack direction in attack. The options that you are taking put pressure on yourselves more than the opposition defence. One game doesn't make a season - beating a battered and bruised side who played most of the second half with 1 man on the bench is nothing to write home about.

With the Parra pack and their backline, I'd back them to win by about 10 points.

AsPiRiNg YoUtH

Juniors
Oh and Michaels was great tonight as well. Seems a very confident player. In fact seems to back himself more than Boyd. Although Boyd is fantastic.

Battered and bruised maybe, but thats no excuse. From the start we put pressure. Before the injuries. And never stopped.

And on our attack, i though tonights was great. And with Hunt back, well, just you wait. He makes such a difference.

Timmah

Staff member
54-2 means SFA in '06.

;-)

32-10, fourteenth spot... what more could you ask for? So far you've choked up worse than us, at least we made 12th :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
roosters06 said:
You still lack direction in attack. The options that you are taking put pressure on yourselves more than the opposition defence. One game doesn't make a season - beating a battered and bruised side who played most of the second half with 1 man on the bench is nothing to write home about.

With the Parra pack and their backline, I'd back them to win by about 10 points.

Spot on mate, hit the nail on the head. We were always going to struggle.

AsPiRiNg YoUtH

Juniors
Dude you making excuses on Injury, but mocking the Tigers. LOOK AT THEIR INJURY LIST!!!! Fool.

We hammered you guys. No excuses, just like earlier in the year.

lockyno1

Post Whore
AsPiRiNg YoUtH said:
Oh and Locky we are not full strength. Topou is not there, and unsure if Eastwood will be either. Oh and do we keep Hodges at fullback? I am prepared to say him at the #1 has impressed me more than Hunt.

Eastwood granted. Michaels i'd rather in the team over Tupou anyway as he has genuine SPEED! As for fullback, hunt will go back there. We will not win a comp playing Stagg/Caroll in the centres. Berrigan aint a centre really. Hodges will go back there. If Eastwood comes back, Carlaw goes out.

I am positive about the win but lets face facts, we were playing a 14 man team. Yes we played well but if we DID NOT win it would be a awful effort to say the least. That is not saying we did not play well. We played with confidence and Perry played well. I think we are still 15% off being a title contender but a win will only help give the guys confidence to improve and hopefully push well into the 2006 finals.

Latest posts