What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dom Young

Joel-22

Juniors
Deserves his own thread. Really coming into his own and will be pushing for a spot in the centres by the end of the year.
I’m usually a bit pessimistic, but I’ve seen enough to know Dom is set to be a star.
The only question is does he develop into an edge forward or centre? Would love to see us lock him up long-term

Yosh

Coach
I would love to see him stay on the wing. The modern game really places emphasis on strong wingers. He is so strong coming out of our half and his defense has improved greatly.

Our centre's get no good ball so probably better to be a winger.

Sir Galahad

Juniors
I also hope we lock the kid up long term. Cant see him being moved from the wing anytime soon, a good stint on the wing outside Gags will be good for his development.

With speed to burn it would be criminal to move him to the forwards - Like ploughing a farm paddock with a Ferrari.

Joel-22

Juniors
Short-term I’d agree with you Yosh but I think long-term he has gotta be moving in closer to the action. Has the physicality to be a very intimidating centre and has a great offload too. Would love to see him and Best (provided Bradman continues to progress) as our long-term centres.

Knight Tales

Juniors
If we haven’t extended him before Nov 1 we are certifiable. Cos they will be lining up and I bet they offer him centre too. My money is on Wayne moving in.

Jono078

Referee
I was all for him being a centre but these days I do think the wing is a more valuable position now.

At first I was going to say give him Bradman's spot and put Tuala on the wing, but we lose a lot with Tuala back there returning kicks - just not effective enough.

Latest posts