What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DON’T. BLOW. KISSES. And other karma tales

This Year?

Immortal
Losing isn't so much the issue as choking part. 99 would of been a killer out of those
'99 turned me into a complete basket case. Everything that happened after the Blacklock try has traumatised me like a war veteran and no amount of alcohol or drugs will ever erase it. That tragic horror story for dragons fans and players was juicy drama for every neutral and will forever be the prime example of what a choke is. The scenes on the ground at fulltime were heartbreaking for players who had watched a lifelong dream evoporate before their eyes in their last game. I could go on but my throat is tightening and my eyes are started to well up.

franklin2323

Immortal
'99 turned me into a complete basket case. Everything that happened after the Blacklock try has traumatised me like a war veteran and no amount of alcohol or drugs will ever erase it. That tragic horror story for dragons fans and players was juicy drama for every neutral and will forever be the prime example of what a choke is. The scenes on the ground at fulltime were heartbreaking for players who had watched a lifelong dream evoporate before their eyes in their last game. I could go on but my throat is tightening and my eyes are started to well up.

A feeling I know all too well. I have vowed to never watch this years GF again. I guess still better to be good enough to choke in a GF then not make it at all

The_Frog

First Grade
Does karma exist?
While many pfft its existence, surely karma put on her best biatch-slapping :high_heel: and wiped out a whole lot of smug last night.
Being a smug, arrogant prick can have some pretty sobering consequences. Good morning Ivan.
The message here being if you blow kisses you might make the grand final? Expect to see an awful lot of coaches doing it then.

I felt sorry for the Dragons fans and many of its players for how that game turned out.

I didn't have much sympathy for one Mr A. Mundine though as the words "just desserts" kept going through my mind.