What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Douglas a Titan?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Reefy - Our forums' Phil Gould. Claims he knew all along, when he really doesn't have a clue.

Frailty, the forums collar up pink shirt wearing gimp who played junior footy & cried on the wing.
read the thread below goose. Dougie is pencilled in as Captain of the Titans. Everybody in the Titans knew Dougie was being targetted, unlike the Idris signing where only 2 people knew. Sharks had their crack at him but couldn't deliver.
Go back to sleep you gimp.

Frailty

First Grade
Frailty, the forums collar up pink shirt wearing gimp who played junior footy & cried on the wing.
read the thread below goose. Dougie is pencilled in as Captain of the Titans. Everybody in the Titans knew Dougie was being targetted, unlike the Idris signing where only 2 people knew. Sharks had their crack at him but couldn't deliver.
Go back to sleep you gimp.

Funny that you made know mention of any of this despite knowing... And that's not like you. I mean you said that Kimmorley was going to be dropped by round 5 in 2008 and 2009... Oh and that we were over the cap and would have to let go of 5 players....

In fact you claim to know lots of things, but the only things you disclose are horribly wrong. So how about you stop big-noting yourself and admit you don't have a clue about anything.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
haha You dipshyte. No wonder people are reluctant to make calls on this forum with pharkwitts like you on here.
Somebody want to throw a link up for the whimp.

SharkShocked

Bench
Well i for one certainly hope that this leads to us keeping Snowden.

If he goes as well (worst case scenario), i would have to assume that we have quite a decent amount of money to play with given how many people must be coming off contract.

Does anyone have a list of the players off contract next year?

lol

were f**ked already

development not actually approved. did we get that money straight up yet? nah
star fowards leaving the club
home game f**k ups
no ceo

this is just another thrust in the doot

Solid player without being special.

Can drop a ball and gets lazy in the second half of games.

Can be replaced.

Snowden is the jewel in the crown in our forward pack after Gallen.

If we lose Snowden that's very, very hard to replace.

Last edited:

Mr Spock!

Referee
I really feel for you Sharkie fans. Lots of clubs feasted on what they believed to be the carcass of South Sydney over the past 30+ years. It really is frustrating to think your team is on track then have your best players up and leave.

I hope your club really does live long and prosper.

Latest posts