What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doust and Gasnier press conference re Dragons Major announcementClub

Bring back choc

Juniors
Yeh i am a little torn on this....

it's prob time... i think he's lost his shimmy shimmy to be honest.

Good luck to him. I only hope this hasn't screwed with our ability to buy
players etc....

Minh

First Grade
It's going to free up some money I guess we really need to sign a player like a Dugan that would be great if we can but I don't see it happening. Gaz is a Champion he came back and helped deliver us a premiership and maybe two. Thanks for the memories Gaz.

bottle

Coach
selfish prick. rolls into a side going well, wins a comp and bails on a contract for the second time!!!
mundine had more heart. f**k him. he's just f**ked our year.

More bullshit. Contributed to one Premiership so far, might be two.
He said when he rejoined the club that he wouldn't allow his backended contract to interfere with youth coming through. Don't you think there might be a possibility he is doing this for the good of the club? He sees guys leaving, sees cap pressure, sees his part in it, and decides now is the time to go.
I don't know shit about his motives, but why automatically think the worst? Isn't there a chance he has the good of the club amongst his considerations? Give the guy his due ffs, he's contributed to you being able to experience the joy of following a Premiership winning club. What have you contributed?

Drew-Sta

Staff member
We don't need f**king Dugan, FFS. We have Kyle Stanley and we just signed Moltzen (Although I am not sold on him yet).

We have a great bunch of kids coming through, lets work on them before we sign guys worth too much money.

Cronk would be my only chasing, and he's to replace Hornby.

Dragons01

First Grade
selfish prick. rolls into a side going well, wins a comp and bails on a contract for the second time!!!
mundine had more heart. f**k him. he's just f**ked our year.

Quote in the Telegraph re: a conversation between Doust and Gasnier.

"He didn't think I was serious and laughed it off, but then I rang him a couple of months ago and said I was fair dinkum and that he should look around to spend the extra cash for me on a new player,'' Gasnier said this morning prior to the noon announcment

Get the facts before you actually type derogatory stuff about a player.

RedV6

Juniors
He said when he rejoined the club that he wouldn't allow his backended contract to interfere with youth coming through. Don't you think there might be a possibility he is doing this for the good of the club? He sees guys leaving, sees cap pressure, sees his part in it, and decides now is the time to go.
I don't know shit about his motives, but why automatically think the worst? Isn't there a chance he has the good of the club amongst his considerations? Give the guy his due ffs, he's contributed to you being able to experience the joy of following a Premiership winning club. What have you contributed?

Well said.

Rexxy

Coach

If you think George mimmis does anything for the good of anyone but him and his clients, then you are naive.

Follow the money, son.

haynenation

Juniors
really should of made a bigger effort to keep mckinnon in my opinion. i realise he was homesick but still.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
As for the those who think Gasnier has done the wrong thing by retiring, would they be the same people who were critical of him being signed in the first place? Surely not.

Devoted Dragon

Juniors
Best news I have had this year. I ripped into him after the broncos game and I'll say it again. The bloke was a has been last year when we got him back. He was a total waste of money ( lol not anymore ) Sure he was good in his day but we havent yet seen his old form. Why ? Because he is past his best and the four year deal was a huge waste and a big risk. This is why wayne left and now Gaz is leaving. At least we'll be able to blood some younger guy who will earn his spot in the team not some has been playing on past performances and pure reputation alone. But anyway thanks Gaz for wearing the jersey with pride and not bringing shame on it with ill discipline. Thanks for the try in the grand final and thanks for the rest of the year. adios amigo.

bottle

Coach
Best news I have had this year. I ripped into him after the broncos game and I'll say it again. The bloke was a has been last year when we got him back. He was a total waste of money ( lol not anymore ) Sure he was good in his day but we havent yet seen his old form. Why ? Because he is past his best and the four year deal was a huge waste and a big risk. This is why wayne left and now Gaz is leaving. At least we'll be able to blood some younger guy who will earn his spot in the team not some has been playing on past performances and pure reputation alone. But anyway thanks Gaz for wearing the jersey with pride and not bringing shame on it with ill discipline. Thanks for the try in the grand final and thanks for the rest of the year. adios amigo.

Lol, idiot.

Dragon

Coach
dragons1-420x0.jpg

He did what he came to do. All the best Gaz

Latest posts