What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drag Queen is Panthers Girl from Zero Tackle.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I had already suspected that Drag Queen was Panthers Girl from Zero Tackle and called her out. Today she confirmed it 100%, when she said "Bye Felicia" to someone on this site. I always remember Panthers Girl saying Bye Felicia to someone on Zero Tackle and I even looked it up to try to find out what she meant by that.

I got to Zero Tackle many years ago and there was this user named Panthers Girl, who was continually getting into big dramas with many guys on that site. At first I thought that they were slack picking on the girl. I even wondered if the people she was having dramas with were using multiple accounts as there were so many. Anyway, I soon realised that it wasn't multiple accounts, it was Panthers Girl. She used to love the off field drama too. I even labeled her The Off Field Drama Queen. lol She used to call people racist often. She lacked comprehension skills to the point that sometimes she would be having drama with a guy and another guy would step in to stick up for her (probably thinking that the guys were picking on the girl, like I first thought), but then Panthers Girl would misinterpret his post and have a go at the guy sticking up for her. I grew to love seeing her get into dramas with other guys again and again and again. lol It was great entertainment value. lol I am looking forward to more entertainment.

She changed her name to Panthers Woman and then Panthers on the Zero Tackle site. She even had Penrith fans abusing her. lol

Myself and others on this site all suggested that she wasn't a real Saints fan and now we have been proven right.

Frank Facer

First Grade
By gum, this will make front pages all around the world for sure. It's simply unheard of for more than one person on the internet to use a popular phrase!
Mate I can guarantee you that it is Panthers Girl from Zero Tackle. I already knew it and now I know it without any doubt. Anyway, enjoy the entertainment she brings to the site. lol

Do you say Bye Felicia too?

Last edited:

Frank Facer

First Grade
Maybe Panthers Girl converted to St George? lol She must have given up on Penrith. lol Gave up on Gus's 5 year plan. lol

Back in the mid to late 80 I used to attend most games and bring my massive flag and sit with the rest of the flags and the ones who did the chants and songs. Amongst the guys who used to come to most games was guy who was a Penrith fan, his mates were Saints fans, so he used to come to all of the games with his mates. His mates used to call him Fat Pete, but he really wasn't very fat. I think he eventually converted to become a Saints fan too.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Mate I can guarantee you that it is Panthers Girl from Zero Tackle. I already knew it and now I know it without any doubt. Anyway, enjoy the entertainment she brings to the site. lol

Do you say Bye Felicia too?
I don't say it but know several that do.

Not that I care if DQ is an old user from another forum, but I just don't think it even matters. This is a niche league forum and I don't see why someone would go undercover just to trick the few members there, let alone why one would do all that just to be as inoffensive as DQ is

Frank Facer

First Grade
I don't say it but know several that do.

Not that I care if DQ is an old user from another forum, but I just don't think it even matters. This is a niche league forum and I don't see why someone would go undercover just to trick the few members there, let alone why one would do all that just to be as inoffensive as DQ is
and of those several that you know who say Bye Felicia, do any of them get on the rugby league forums and get into stupid dramas with guys there?

As I said, I had already worked it out beforehand.

ViceVersa

Juniors
I had already suspected that Drag Queen was Panthers Girl from Zero Tackle and called her out. Today she confirmed it 100%, when she said "Bye Felicia" to someone on this site. I always remember Panthers Girl saying Bye Felicia to someone on Zero Tackle and I even looked it up to try to find out what she meant by that.

I got to Zero Tackle many years ago and there was this user named Panthers Girl, who was continually getting into big dramas with many guys on that site. At first I thought that they were slack picking on the girl. I even wondered if the people she was having dramas with were using multiple accounts as there were so many. Anyway, I soon realised that it wasn't multiple accounts, it was Panthers Girl. She used to love the off field drama too. I even labeled her The Off Field Drama Queen. lol She used to call people racist often. She lacked comprehension skills to the point that sometimes she would be having drama with a guy and another guy would step in to stick up for her (probably thinking that the guys were picking on the girl, like I first thought), but then Panthers Girl would misinterpret his post and have a go at the guy sticking up for her. I grew to love seeing her get into dramas with other guys again and again and again. lol It was great entertainment value. lol I am looking forward to more entertainment.

She changed her name to Panthers Woman and then Panthers on the Zero Tackle site. She even had Penrith fans abusing her. lol

Myself and others on this site all suggested that she wasn't a real Saints fan and now we have been proven right.

I done a quick search and found some crumbs. Frank Facer I think you were 'Devout Saint' on Zero Tackle, and she used to call you 'Devout misogynist'. And you used to call her 'Stupid Girl' ... So if true, you two have been going at it since as far back as 2013 haha.

Brutalitops

Juniors
and of those several that you know who say Bye Felicia, do any of them get on the rugby league forums and get into stupid dramas with guys there?

As I said, I had already worked it out beforehand.
I don't know or care if DQ is or isn't Panther Girl, but I'm simply saying if the "Bye Felicia" thing is your reasoning for making a thread about it, it's hardly evidence. I'm going to just assume you've never heard the saying before but it's quite common, and has been ever since the movie it came from in the 90s.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

You petty, pathetic little man.

Fire

First Grade

Ta mate.

I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Brutalitops

Juniors
That OP is one of the prettiest, weird and crazy things I've ever read on the internet, it's like a Black Mirror script waiting to happen

ouryears

Bench
You petty, pathetic little man.
Muzby, you may not like what people post, however......that is no reason to make personal remarks. Do you not understand Telling someone you think they are petty and little makes you......
Need to lighten up, Take a leaf out of OKBs response which is light hearted and a bit of comedy relief.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Muzby, you may not like what people post, however......that is no reason to make personal remarks. Do you not understand Telling someone you think they are petty and little makes you exactly that.

Take a leaf out of OKBs response which is light hearted and a bit of comedy relief.
Just saying.....people in glass houses.......
I stand by my comments.

The OP is nothing but plain, schoolyard level bullying.

ouryears

Bench

Frank, what are your tips for top 8 in 2019.
I reckon that will create more interest mate.
It’s almost summer, chill out.