What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drag Queen is Panthers Girl from Zero Tackle.

Gareth67

First Grade
Gareth what will Mrs Gareth say lol

Hell ! I have given that woman the best years of my life and what have I got to show for it ? Three numb skulls that carry my good name and cannot tell the difference between a daffodil and a bluudy sunflower for pity sake . No , I reckon I owe it to myself to sample just a little bit of sin in these my twilight years . :relaxed:

Last edited:

ALSGI

Bench
Hell ! I have given that woman the best years of my life and what have I got to show for it ? Three numb skulls that carry my good name and cannot tell the difference between a daffodil and a bluudy sunflower for pity sake . No , I reckon I owe it to myself to sample just a little bit of sin in these my twilight years . :relaxed:
My ex is available mate.
I’ll let her know your up for it.

jak

Bench
gareth are you of the drink again?

Rhyno

First Grade
I had already suspected that Drag Queen was Panthers Girl from Zero Tackle and called her out. Today she confirmed it 100%, when she said "Bye Felicia" to someone on this site. I always remember Panthers Girl saying Bye Felicia to someone on Zero Tackle and I even looked it up to try to find out what she meant by that.

I got to Zero Tackle many years ago and there was this user named Panthers Girl, who was continually getting into big dramas with many guys on that site. At first I thought that they were slack picking on the girl. I even wondered if the people she was having dramas with were using multiple accounts as there were so many. Anyway, I soon realised that it wasn't multiple accounts, it was Panthers Girl. She used to love the off field drama too. I even labeled her The Off Field Drama Queen. lol She used to call people racist often. She lacked comprehension skills to the point that sometimes she would be having drama with a guy and another guy would step in to stick up for her (probably thinking that the guys were picking on the girl, like I first thought), but then Panthers Girl would misinterpret his post and have a go at the guy sticking up for her. I grew to love seeing her get into dramas with other guys again and again and again. lol It was great entertainment value. lol I am looking forward to more entertainment.

She changed her name to Panthers Woman and then Panthers on the Zero Tackle site. She even had Penrith fans abusing her. lol

Myself and others on this site all suggested that she wasn't a real Saints fan and now we have been proven right.
Is this the first woman to talk to you? You seem a bit obsessed

Drag Queen

Bench
Frank’s been awful quiet since posting this thread...
I wouldn't know Muz because he's on my ignored list again. Ironically I opened this account on behalf of my mother who was a mad St George fan before she died prematurely. I would watch games with her along with my siblings. We all became fans. I'm now apparently 'Panthers Girl' which we all find thoroughly amusing. Thank you for your brilliant humour. You nail it every time.

Latest posts