What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drag Queen is Panthers Girl from Zero Tackle.

Drag Queen

Bench
I don't say it but know several that do.

Not that I care if DQ is an old user from another forum, but I just don't think it even matters. This is a niche league forum and I don't see why someone would go undercover just to trick the few members there, let alone why one would do all that just to be as inoffensive as DQ is
I'm blown away that I have a thread in my honour. I can assure everyone on this forum that I have no idea who this Panthers Girl is, but I can say this reflects FF's character far more than it does mine. Cheers.

hazzbeen

Bench
I'm blown away that I have a thread in my honour. I can assure everyone on this forum that I have no idea who this Panthers Girl is, but I can say this reflects FF's character far more than it does mine. Cheers.
Even if you are that person , who really Care's , Its a forum to discuss footy and talk a bit of sh*t here and there . Let's not all get personal ......

Old Timer

Coach
I don’t give a shit who is who in this place as long as they are willing to stand up for and explain their point of view and don’t bail out of an arguement with the dismissive “you’re not a true supporter” or “you must be on meds” or “you have dementia” type replies.
It is fair to say people like Vas and a few others who keep reinventing themselves become annoying when they just try to get on the forum replicating previous idiotic themes over and over again without any substance to their position.

Belta

Juniors
I just read this thread from start to finish. I really don’t have much going on.

Actually, I watched my first ever basketball game last night. The Hawks beat Melbourne with 4 seconds left on the clock in Wollongong. I admit I really was not looking forward to going. But to my surprise it was really exciting.

ouryears

Bench
I just read this thread from start to finish. I really don’t have much going on.

Actually, I watched my first ever basketball game last night. The Hawks beat Melbourne with 4 seconds left on the clock in Wollongong. I admit I really was not looking forward to going. But to my surprise it was really exciting.
Can we organise a coaching swap?
Mary for whoever........

ouryears

Bench
Don't worry, this thread will follow this forums natural way and end up there no matter the topic
I am sure the Panthers girl can help us get rid of Mary AND help us sign a couple of fast smart centres and maybe a winger, if she can manage that, even Frank might forgive her past dirty deeds......Frank?
Will you take one for the team mate?

TruSaint

Referee
What is the point of this thread ?

What is it supposed to have achieved ?

We all have heated debates, and strong opinions, but naming a poster out, by disclosing their persona on another social media platform is just wrong.

Naming their nik, and the site could lead to more harassment.

Even assuming that FF's assessment is correct, what does it prove? That people have various nicknames on the web. The time the OP spent researching this could have been saved and the ignore button used.

Sorry, but its a shameful post IMHO.

ouryears

Bench
What is the point of this thread ?

What is it supposed to have achieved ?

We all have heated debates, and strong opinions, but naming a poster out, by disclosing their persona on another social media platform is just wrong.

Naming their nik, and the site could lead to more harassment.

Even assuming that FF's assessment is correct, what does it prove? That people have various nicknames on the web. The time the OP spent researching this could have been saved and the ignore button used.

Sorry, but its a shameful post IMHO.
Chill, it’s being railroaded anyway, sack Mary, sign some fast smart backs