What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drag Queen is Panthers Girl from Zero Tackle.

Drag Queen

Bench
Nice bump.

Nothing has changed, I still stand by my comments.

The intent behind starting this thread was simple bullying, which is pathetic, and I will happily call that out when I see it.
It's unrelenting Muzby. I like a few guys/girls on this forum. You may have stirred the pot regarding bullying. Good for you. I appreciate it Xx

Crush

Coach
Really Crush? Random? Look up the meaning of the word and then tell me it's random. Cheers.
In this in instance DQ, a bit random means that the comments were from out of nowhere. Meaning, why have you come out and said that my boyfriend whips my flabby arse? I've never said I had a boyfriend? I've never said I had a flabby arse?
As I said, it was a very random post.
Xx

Drag Queen

Bench
In this in instance DQ, a bit random means that the comments were from out of nowhere. Meaning, why have you come out and said that my boyfriend whips my flabby arse? I've never said I had a boyfriend? I've never said I had a flabby arse?
As I said, it was a very random post.
Xx
Righto. I'll take your word for it that you don't have a flabby arse or a boyfriend. It was not a random statement merely a rebuke to previous bullying on your part. Xx

Crush

Coach
Righto. I'll take your word for it that you don't have a flabby arse or a boyfriend. It was not a random statement merely a rebuke to previous bullying on your part. Xx
I love it how because you are a female on here you pull the bully card whenever someone has a crack.
I said "panthers girl sucks", a mere joke that this thread is a joke then you respond with "I bet your boyfriend whips your flabby arse hard".
Who's the bully here DQ? Ohh right, I'm the bully because I'm the male and you are the poor helpless lady in distress.

Gareth67

First Grade
No bloody kidding. Try having a whole thread based on yourself by a fooking wanker. Taking on board your advice Gareth 67. Fook that luv Xx

Hell doll , I can’t remember what I had for breakfast - what pearl of wisdom did I give you ? Anyway it doesn’t really matter , just don’t go allowing yourself to get too caught up in all of this nonsense as in the long run it’s not worth all the angst . :kissing_heart:

Drag Queen

Bench
Hell doll , I can’t remember what I had for breakfast - what pearl of wisdom did I give you ? Anyway it doesn’t really matter , just don’t go allowing yourself to get too caught up in all of this nonsense as in the long run it’s not worth all the angst . :kissing_heart:
Quite right. You gave me the advise to change f**k to fook. More ladylike Xx

Drag Queen

Bench
I love it how because you are a female on here you pull the bully card whenever someone has a crack.
I said "panthers girl sucks", a mere joke that this thread is a joke then you respond with "I bet your boyfriend whips your flabby arse hard".
Who's the bully here DQ? Ohh right, I'm the bully because I'm the male and you are the poor helpless lady in distress.
Nope, not at all. Your mere jokes, as you call it, are derogatory. I just assumed you were over compensating your flabby arse because you're quite the bitch Crush. Nothing personal.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
the-end.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

MILEY CYRUS

Juniors
Shutting this down.

The extreme negativity, mysogyny, hate, and pure idiocy a lot of you "men" post here daily truly makes me cringe.

The reality here is: OP found a woman he loves and wanted to marry. Did it in an unconventional venue, and was a success. Good for him!

The insane amount of comments degrading women also has to stop. I'll begin mass banning for those comments when I see them. So knock it off.

OP. I wish you the best of luck. It sounds like you've found a winner.