What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drag Queen is Panthers Girl from Zero Tackle.

ouryears

Bench
This thread is such a disappointment. Had the potential to be awesome, but not one banning, no "yo mama" jibes, no one has even called someone else a merkin. It's like you are all in your first off-season.

@Frank Facer, below is the quote that you're looking for. But who cares? Sure, our friend @Drag Queen exhibits some symptoms of BPD, but take a good look around the forum, and she's not unique.

@ouryears couldn't decide on a year, so he hedged his bets.

@muzby isnt from a village.

@Fire seems to have lost his famed fire and is now more about gentle stirring.

@Gareth67 might not have hogs.

@Crush isn't a 400lb wrestler from the 80s

@grouch isnt using the Internet from a trash can

@Old Timer and @Old Kogarah Boy 1 are probably considered spritely young whipper snappers by some old cobbers.

@dragonssamy61 isnt an actual dragon.

@Objective View is anything but.

@TruSaint isnt mother Theresa.

I'll go out on a limb and say that your real name isn't even @Frank Facer.

And I am definitely not, nor have ever been, anywhere near being first grade material.

But who cares. The internet is a f**king weird place. Don't mistake it for being genuinely important. If @Drag Queen wants to use it to be someone that's she's not, what harm is done?
Well, our yearS means it isn’t just this one year that belongs to us (dragons).....that we will own many years.

Example. Sharks year was 2017, Rooster year was 2018.

Our yearS will be 2020-2022.

Drag Queen

Bench
No excuses for attacking people personally
The man in the mirror....read it
By Wayne
It’s about character
You have no character. You're a loud mouth. You're entitled to your opinion though. It's evident you want Widdop gone. I don't get your beef with him. The team suffered when he got injured and we suffered badly without him.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I'll take Gareth 67's advice. I don't know Frank from Adam. He had an agenda and went with it. End of story.

images
images

all-closed-up-picture-id175993977

images

roadsign_horn.png