What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragon Army - Keep it coming.

Rastafarian

Bench
It was my first time to parramatta Stadium last Friday and the atmosphere made by the Army was absolutely fantastic! Well done boys!! Did the army made the parra fan to streak on the half time?!?

Anyway, looking forward for this Saturday! go the dragon!

leaguelover4

Juniors
Was talking to a Dragons fan last week and she was saying there are moves afoot to start an alternative supporter group based on what the Sharks are doing
Apparently some see the Army as not being the ideal image for the club given the publicity Rugby league has received recently
In her words "more organised supporter group less drunken rabble"
Maybe you could take some lessons from the Bulldogs:D

rushndude

Bench
Was talking to a Dragons fan last week and she was saying there are moves afoot to start an alternative supporter group based on what the Sharks are doing
Apparently some see the Army as not being the ideal image for the club given the publicity Rugby league has received recently
So start an alternate supporter group like the sharks have? creating their own jersey's instead of buying ones made by the club? and charging members to join while also running their team into the group from lack of financial support from buying official products?

Yeah good call...no wonder the sharks are in dire financial trouble.

Nevan_

First Grade

bullsh*t :lol::lol:

drake

First Grade
Dragonarmy.com.au tm?

Has been tried before.

If they do a family supporters club, probably a good idea. But as for an alternate?
I'm not a 'member' of the army; I'm far too shy in person to try and make friends with total strangers, but i always just hang on the hill and join in with the madness.
Or I did when I could go to games.

Great work by the army this year; I've been stuck watching games on the boob tube, and you guys come through loud and clear.
Last week the "saaaaaaiiiinnt geoooorge" made it sound like a Saints home game.

Southernsaint

Staff member

Maybe Dousty can buy the dragonarmy.com.au url off someone...

And, for the most part, "drunken rabble" is what could descibe the whole club from about 2004-08...

Version 6

Staff member

By "based on what the Sharks are doing" you mean "doing what the Cove does but poorly because Cronulla are an abortion of a football club", right?

Risky_6

Juniors
Big day this saturday,

the big doncaster at randwick then the mighties v newcastle.

doesnt get any better than that.

Last Friday night was the first time i have sat with the army for two years, anzac day should be even better.

The Major

Bench

A dragons fan wants to do what the Sharks are doing?? Questionable!:sarcasm:

An alternate supporters group?? Steelers Army? :crazy:

Our Army being criticized based on other fans bad behaviour? Can you name any time in recent memory where we have brought our fans/club into disrepute through the media? No. Didnt think so.

Nice attempt to get us fired up. Come back when your mummy finishes wiping your bot bot.:sarcasm:

Cooper-Man

Bench

:roll:

Willow, please move this dopes post to the troll dump. :lol:

The t shirt army are a joke if you ask me. They dont support their club any way. They have a deal with fxsports so the camera guy and soundy get close to them at games so they sound loud on TV. We dont need that. We are loud without a mice. SCUM.

The head organiser of the t shirt army even came up to me at kogarah and said the Dragon Army are the leaders in supporter groups in the NRL. sh*t and we dont even charge a yearly rego fee. Pretty good aye.:crazy:

Dragon Dave

Bench
LOL at the Cronulla Sponsored Swamp Creatures. They are a joke. Although I would like to commend the Sharks fans who made the long trip across the Bridge for our round 3 game.....all six of them.

Last edited:

big pat

Coach
i heard today the scum are playing in adelaide on the weekend, are they scouting for a new location, i knew the adelaide sharks had a good ring to it.

Cooper-Man

Bench
I could have, but he came over to explain that their supporter group rules state that they are not aloud to make fun or tease opposition supporters. Win or lose. LOL. that was after they all made the wanker hand signal to us all.

What was even funnier was one of our own ex army members making fun of us cause 20min after the game ended about 15 of us walked over to them to give a bit of banter and we looked " out numbered at our spiritual home ground". This was said on facebook. LOL what a dope.:lol:

boxa777

Coach
What was even funnier was one of our own ex army members making fun of us cause 20min after the game ended about 15 of us walked over to them to give a bit of banter and we looked " out numbered at our spiritual home ground". This was said on facebook. LOL what a dope.:lol:

who was that mate?

dragondad

First Grade
I have season tickets in the stands at Kogarah and the Gong,but I usually get to most armies for the away games.And the Parramatta army last weekend was one of the best in a while.I for one cannot wait for what will be a huge turn out on Anzac Day.