What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DRAGON ARMY Northern Stand @ Parra

Cooper-Man

Bench
Guys, last time we went to parra we sat in the southern stand. This is a non drinking area.

On friday night we will be sitting in the Northern stand (behind the post).

I will call the club (eels) tomorrow and confirm if the rules have changed for banners etc. They normally dont allow banners over 1m. I will confirm tomorrow and let you all know.

Fire up and ill see you all there.:crazy:

The Major

Bench
I hate Parra more then any other side in the comp. Twice as much as my second and third most hated sides which is the Tigers and Sharks. I hope we smash them.
Dont forget all that Friday is a public holiday. So that means plenty of time to meet up beforehand for a drink and warm up.

I'm thinking One World Sport from about 4pm. Happy to do 3pm if anyone else is keen enough. Was gonna suggest the Tollgate, but thats a bit of a dive. The walk through downtown Parra with all of us singing to the ground would be unreal from Church Street.

If we cant take our banners in, we have to get a couple of flares going for sure. Fire up in style them wankers. The team, the fans, the ground. Stuff them all!

St. Linnane

First Grade
The Tollgate would have been a huge walk.

The Woolpack would be an option.

Being a public holiday you would want to check which pubs will be open....

bmwpower

Juniors
wooooo. i live 2 minutes away from parra stadium. hope theres a big dragons turn up like usual. last time the mick cronin stand was cheering dragons dragons lol good times.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Get an idea of which pub you're meeting in and I'll be there.

I'm back in Oz and primed to tear it up...

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
one world sport is open on friday from midday.

id love to be dere but i got church on friday but if mass finishes early and can get dere by half time ill be dere for sure

big pat

Coach
I hate Parra more then any other side in the comp. Twice as much as my second and third most hated sides which is the Tigers and Sharks. I hope we smash them.
Dont forget all that Friday is a public holiday. So that means plenty of time to meet up beforehand for a drink and warm up.

I'm thinking One World Sport from about 4pm. Happy to do 3pm if anyone else is keen enough. Was gonna suggest the Tollgate, but thats a bit of a dive. The walk through downtown Parra with all of us singing to the ground would be unreal from Church Street.

If we cant take our banners in, we have to get a couple of flares going for sure. Fire up in style them wankers. The team, the fans, the ground. Stuff them all!

happy to be there at 3pm ray, just give me an idea where this pub is, i haven't been there before.

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
i agree the kogarah game was at 3 and you guys started at 10 that day and you guys were gone... imagine if u start at ten and the game is at 730..

drunken army drunken army drunken army

big pat

Coach
i think 3pm will be a perfect time to start, my missus tried to persuade not to go,started going on about it being a religious day, i said st george is my religion, anyway how do i find this place, i know where church st is, how far is it from the stadium.

OurRedV

Juniors
Agreed.

On another note, Parra stadium management have given more leniency than previous years in re: to what banners/flags we can take into ground.

We can take any flags/banners that we have, as long as we register them.

You can do so by emailing me the flag details. POLE (metal/wooden), POLE SIZE, BANNER/FLAG SIZE, NAME, NUMBER.

email me at: stel@ourredv.com

-----

I've got some of ours already on the rego form:

1 x Flag / 1.6 x 1.6 m / SGRLFC with Checkers / 1x Wooden Pole 1.8 m long

1 x Flag / 1.6 x 1.6 m / Dragon logo with stripes / 1x Wooden Pole 1.8 m long

2 x Flags Red/White striped 3m x 4m, 1 x aluminium extendable pole each

1 x banner / Red Vee Guy / 1.2 m x 1.5 m / 2 x wooden poles

1 x Flag / 1.6 x 1.6 m / Checkered red/white / 1x Wooden Pole 1.8 m long

6 x Banners / Cooper Man, The Incredible Hunt, Great Scott, The saints are coming,
Creaghzy for Saints, Saint Benny / 1 . 2 m long ( Cooper Man is 1.6m / Wooden Poles

2 x Banners / 1.2 and 1.4 m / Forever Young, Support The Poore

1 x Banner / 1.4 m / Young Guns / 1.2m poles

-----

Those are the ones we had registered for the CS.

Any other ones made since then please email the details through.

Cheers

The Major

Bench
Thats awesome news Stel!!! I will bring my swag o'flags and Mr Stick Man. Make sure we get a name of who okayed this. You know as well as i do, that the security lads/lasses at the gates wouldnt have been brought up to speed when we get there and we will go through the same shinanigans like we did at Newcastle, Gold Coast, etc. Maybe just ensure they have the registration list at the correct gate that we'll be coming in via.

3pm is the go at One World Sports. Is only a 15 minute walk to the ground at best. I'd say we'll be there til about 6pm then head in to get our seats somewhere close to half time in the u/20's or maybe earlier.

Oneworld Sport Parramatta
295 Church Street
Parramatta NSW 2150

http://www.oneworldsport.com.au/pages.asp?Page=Venue+-+Players+Bar

Latest posts