What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DRAGON ARMY Northern Stand @ Parra

The Major

Bench
You think i should bring Santa out of retirement for this game?? The Footy Show's got that dress up comp going on and my kids are hammering me to give it a crack. A few ales at One World will see Bad Santa back at his debaucherous best i reckon.

Steel Dragon

Bench
You think i should bring Santa out of retirement for this game?? The Footy Show's got that dress up comp going on and my kids are hammering me to give it a crack. A few ales at One World will see Bad Santa back at his debaucherous best i reckon.

Dress up comp?

The Major

Bench
Dress up comp?

Yeah. I saw something last week about some comp their running on the show for tragic fans who like to funk it up a bit for a bit of a laugh. You'll see some similar stuff in the US like when the Green Bay fans wear the cheese around their heads, and other crazy stuff. Not sure whats up for the prize, but well worth a crack i suppose to see the smile on my kids dials when they spot their dad making a goose of himself on the tele.

SerbDragon

Coach
Thats awesome news Stel!!! I will bring my swag o'flags and Mr Stick Man. Make sure we get a name of who okayed this. You know as well as i do, that the security lads/lasses at the gates wouldnt have been brought up to speed when we get there and we will go through the same shinanigans like we did at Newcastle, Gold Coast, etc. Maybe just ensure they have the registration list at the correct gate that we'll be coming in via.

3pm is the go at One World Sports. Is only a 15 minute walk to the ground at best. I'd say we'll be there til about 6pm then head in to get our seats somewhere close to half time in the u/20's or maybe earlier.

Oneworld Sport Parramatta
295 Church Street
Parramatta NSW 2150

http://www.oneworldsport.com.au/pages.asp?Page=Venue+-+Players+Bar

you forgot suncorp..assholes gave u trouble there too remember

SaintTPP

First Grade
Macca and Adam are planning on bringing some flags out for this weeks game - Can you please add them to your register if they need it?

All up we got 4 or 5 flags ranging in sizes, if anyone's got some pictures of the early 90's at Kogarah, those are the ones we bringing ;-)

SaintTPP

First Grade
Macca and Adam are planning on bringing some flags out for this weeks game - Can you please add them to your register if they need it?

All up we got 4 or 5 flags ranging in sizes, if anyone's got some pictures of the early 90's at Kogarah, those are the ones we bringing ;-)

BTW: This is Macca posting on my G/F's account.

righto if were registering signs i'll have the usuall plus THATS MY BOYD
who will be making its debut lol.
anyword on horns this yr?
they were c unts about it in 07

OurRedV

Juniors
Who's Adam?

Ohhhh... That super drunk bloke who left the dragon army to seemingly greener pastures to join The Cove.

Same bloke who rocked up at the Charity Shield pissed as a fart complaining about the Army not being good enough...

We don't need Wayne Bennett's arrival to attend games, and we don't turn our backs on the INFAMOUS DRAGON ARMY!

Cooper-Man

Bench

Paul, please email us the sizes cause we need to register them.

SaintTPP

First Grade
Why you gotta be that guy?

I don't know if he was drunk - if you say so then so be it.
I don't know who your having your shot at, but I attended the games last year, I don't need to sign your attendence sheet do I?

OurRedV

Juniors
worst bloke in the world macca haha. not you.

nah i'm talking about adam... randomly disappears for 2 years then returns for a trial only to bag out songs/chants dragon army has been singing.

i agree with what pete said in other thread, adam should introduce himself instead of bagging people out.

oh and "you can stick your fkn attendance sheet up yo' ass!, oh you can stick your...." lol

f**king enough with the sh*t, reguardless we all going down to support the big red v and stand in unisen.
what ever sh*ts happend in the past has happend, so be it
FIRE UP SAINTS!!

Who's Adam?

Ohhhh... That super drunk bloke who left the dragon army to seemingly greener pastures to join The Cove.

Same bloke who rocked up at the Charity Shield pissed as a fart complaining about the Army not being good enough...

We don't need Wayne Bennett's arrival to attend games, and we don't turn our backs on the INFAMOUS DRAGON ARMY!

Mate perhaps you can talk like that if you're still going strong after doing a decade with the army.

I'm on record saying how much I like OurRedV and what you've achieved, but I don't exactly remember seeing you guys at games more that a few seasons ago.

So let's leave the bullsh*t to one side eh. See you all on Friday.