What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons 2020 Roster in Shambles

ALSGI

Bench
He (JDB) didn’t.

Thanks ALSGI, so was it fake news or just Twitter shite or the like?[/QUOTE]
Mate I don’t know, probably all of the above but McFade said yesterday something like he may be back 2nd or 3rd game next year (after the trial).

ALSGI

Bench
You get it, I get it, almost everyone in here gets it but not Mc Grinner.
Your highly intelligent analysis of the situation casts no dispersions or make claims as to innocence which is the politically astute way to deal with the matter.
JDB did us no favours by staying around the club and Mc Grinner even less by continually referencing him.
If any guilty verdicts are reached will our mov be like the Melbourne Archbishop in relation to the Pell case who just said that the boys were molested but it was clearly a case of mistaken identity?
FMD what an inept lot our mob are in all departments.
OT, the thing that annoys me the most is the constant mentions of JDB by all and sundry from management, coaches, players and of course the media. The media turds - well it’s their job to poke around but Dragons Management have completely fked this up.

FFS, Management should have demanded to everyone in the club that draws a salary it’s a “no comment - let’s wait for the legal process to run it’s course” from day one.

He should have been removed from ‘official’ duties such as training from day one. Sure, provide support and allow players and mates to maintain contact if they wish but to include him in training, sheds and team events is just dumb. He’s getting paid very well and he’s getting support.

McFade’s comments yesterday, pitched as ‘good news’ about JDB possibly being available 2nd round next year is so fking stupid and amateurish it’s embarrassing. How low has the club devolved when a player facing serious charges might be available if he wins his trial is ‘good news’. What if he’s watching round 2 from a cell in Silverwater? What’s the pitch going to be from Management then?

Anyway, as a die hard fan of the club I’m appalled at the way it’s been handled. I do support the NRL stance with the no fault standown rule, but why haven’t they also enforced a similar rule on the club making comments, or allowing the player to train, attend games, events etc?

Rant over.

blacksafake

First Grade
OT, the thing that annoys me the most is the constant mentions of JDB by all and sundry from management, coaches, players and of course the media. The media turds - well it’s their job to poke around but Dragons Management have completely fked this up.

FFS, Management should have demanded to everyone in the club that draws a salary it’s a “no comment - let’s wait for the legal process to run it’s course” from day one.

He should have been removed from ‘official’ duties such as training from day one. Sure, provide support and allow players and mates to maintain contact if they wish but to include him in training, sheds and team events is just dumb. He’s getting paid very well and he’s getting support.

McFade’s comments yesterday, pitched as ‘good news’ about JDB possibly being available 2nd round next year is so fking stupid and amateurish it’s embarrassing. How low has the club devolved when a player facing serious charges might be available if he wins his trial is ‘good news’. What if he’s watching round 2 from a cell in Silverwater? What’s the pitch going to be from Management then?

Anyway, as a die hard fan of the club I’m appalled at the way it’s been handled. I do support the NRL stance with the no fault standown rule, but why haven’t they also enforced a similar rule on the club making comments, or allowing the player to train, attend games, events etc?

Rant over.
:100::thumbsup:

Bench
There is a post on Facebook that said the this person had lunch with Frizell’s cousin who said he still wants out.
He also said Widdop wanted out and will be back in 12 months and he won’t return to play for us.
He also mentioned that Hunt is playing as per McIdiots instruction and is not a happy camper.
Take all that for what it’s worth.
McIdiot is a cancer to our team and needs to be cut before things get worse

BLM01

First Grade
There is a post on Facebook that said the this person had lunch with Frizell’s cousin who said he still wants out.
He also said Widdop wanted out and will be back in 12 months and he won’t return to play for us.
He also mentioned that Hunt is playing as per McIdiots instruction and is not a happy camper.
He likely is but I reckon your mail is worth a schooiiee

SAP58

Juniors
The Board wont listen or take notice of the fans but maybe they will take notice of senior players wanting to move on.

Dragonslayer

First Grade

Dont be surprised if you see Widdop return to the Tigers.

Slackboy72

Coach
Ummm try a post in here.
https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/2019-update.474271/page-32#post-13776600

possm

Coach

Rant over.
I say the NRL should have taken full responsibility for the new policy they introduced and relieved SGI of the burden it had to carry all season. It has been a distraction and it has actually cost SGI money and opportunity.

Everything the NRL has done in relation to the JDB matter has made things worse for SGI, not better.

18to87

First Grade
I say the NRL should have taken full responsibility for the new policy they introduced and relieved SGI of the burden it had to carry all season. It has been a distraction and it has actually cost SGI money and opportunity.

Everything the NRL has done in relation to the JDB matter has made things worse for SGI, not better.
...They did get great performances from Kaufusi though. It was a masterstroke to play him over Timm.

blacksafake

First Grade
A friend of mine on instagram bagged L plate & the board saying he won’t renew his membership & the frizz’s wife liked it. Take of that what you will?

twinkletoes

Juniors
If you believe all the scuttlebuck next year we will be without Frizell, Lomax, Dufty, Timm, Host, Aitken, JDB....seems to be a lot of discontent

epDragon62

First Grade
yes of course, Im talking about when its all over if he wins and when hes settled and his head is right....look hes a winner, it showed me just how important he is to the team aswell as Widdy, when they were both out we totally sucked, with Widdy back from injury we were half back, the other missing link is Jack, Widdys gone for 2020, hopefully Jack can come back in, give them the starch and Normy will rise, have somtehing to play for u know..they all will rise youll see, new coach, then BAM theyll be back! I just prey Jacks innocent so can rejoin again hes so good to us, our rock for mine him and Mcinnis
Someone I know who has connection into the police force (yes, friend of a friend...) and the view is JDB is in big trouble.

I doubt he will be back and we need to replace him with similar, especially someone that will lead a pack of wolves...