What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Army Yesterday

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Let's talk about what goes on in the real world.

Some people are dickheads.
Some people are easy going.
Some people are a little from column A, and a little from column B.
Most people just lol@50uff$.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
What the f**k would you know, Willow? Everything I stated is 100% true. Yet with 60 something thousand posts and you want to tell me what goes on in the real world?

:lol:

i'm sure you put whoever it was back in their place like a good upstanding citizen..

maybe go brag about your efforts back in your own forum..

one of your fans has done their bit about alerting the army about rouge idiots who are ruining it for the public, and people will keep an eye out for them..

but you are doing your cause no good by just sticking around abusing people...

which is strange really, as you have stated that you put someone in their place who was doing that exact thing at the football..

so are you a hypocrite or just lying about your actions on sunday?

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
i'm sure you put whoever it was back in their place like a good upstanding citizen..

maybe go brag about your efforts back in your own forum..

one of your fans has done their bit about alerting the army about rouge idiots who are ruining it for the public, and people will keep an eye out for them..

but you are doing your cause no good by just sticking around abusing people...

which is strange really, as you have stated that you put someone in their place who was doing that exact thing at the football..

so are you a hypocrite or just lying about your actions on sunday?

I haven't abused anyone personally in here. And I'm certainly not bragging. Not allowing oneself to be intimidated by a spineless coward is nothing to brag about. I simply collaborated what slammingsam had told. And at the same time I took the opportunity to remind Stain fans of their place in the world. You people have a warped sense of reality and you need reminding from time to time. See Willow's signature for proof of that poor perception.

Last edited:

juanfarkall

Coach
so SSTID is bitter because he was not intimidated ?

Lots of bile but little substance or credibility

Rexxy

Coach
if you cant substantiate - withdraw it...

I bet you weren't even there.

And your location is offensive to people who had relatives who died in the holocaust.

Here's some more typical behaviour from your fans earlier this year, towards a female Storm supporter from this forum

I must have a big neon sign on my back that says "hey bogan idiot, call this chick names and make fun of her. She will get angry and start swinging"

Dickhead Dragons fan. I am not a loser, nor am i the one that cheated and i'm definitely not a s**t, but if you want to threaten to hit me in front of your young children and call me abusive names, i'm glad i could help you feel like a big man.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/s...ht=Dragons+username_Dani_username#post7337664

think it's time you people starting cleaning up your act

Rexxy

Coach
C'mon Raiders ... what's that got to do with what's being argued? Even for you, you have to admit, that's a pretty long bow to draw....

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
so SSTID is bitter because he was not intimidated ?

Lots of bile but little substance or credibility

Who's bitter? It isn't me. My opinion of you merkins hasn't changed in many years. And I didn't bring up the incident. It's Tuesday night and the game was over 48 hours ago. If I truly cared, was bothered, or disturbed by anything that happened on Sunday I would of brought it up well before now. And I didn't even bring it up at all, but commented because I believe the incident - reported by someone else - involved me and thought that I would add a little credence to the story. Whether or not you believe me is of absolutely no consequence and there was very little in it anyhow. It was just the typical Stain fan. Happy to hunt in a pack and all bark, no bite.

juanfarkall

Coach
Who's bitter? It isn't me. My opinion of you merkins hasn't changed in many years. And I didn't bring up the incident. It's Tuesday night and the game was over 48 hours ago. If I truly cared, was bothered, or disturbed by anything that happened on Sunday I would of brought it up well before now. And I didn't even bring it up at all, but commented because I believe the incident - reported by someone else - involved me and thought that I would add a little credence to the story. Whether or not you believe me is of absolutely no consequence and there was very little in it anyhow. It was just the typical Stain fan. Happy to hunt in a pack and all bark, no bite.

Maybe we should call you Thaiday.

As for your wailing adding credence, please don't flatter yourself.

Of course you do not care whether anyone believes you, after all why else would you be wailing and denying ?

Rather amusing after your broad sweeping statements regarding cowardice etc that you would conduct yourself in such a manner but maybe not a surprise.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol. It's still going on about it.

Would you like someone to tuck you in?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
you people
Classic stuff from Murfaroo's Fun Bar.

Aussiebeach5.jpg

Not that there's anything wrong with that. I think it's nice that Waiders has another outlet.

1941, 1949, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1977, 1979, 2010
TOTAL = 16 PREMIERSHIPS

:lol:

Jesus Christ. There's rattled, then there's this