What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons chase Jarryd Hayne

Old Timer

Coach
FMD OT.
For all your obvious wisdom you really do come across as such a negative, pedantic, whinging, moaning wanker.
Why because I give it to Muzby for being a hypocrite?
FMD he can do what he likes around this place and when someone has a crack at him others want to rise up.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Nice try but you will have to do a lot better.
What is actually in question is what you consider good taste or not and obviously you thought my post didn't fit the criteria,you posted as such and that is fine by me despite your obvious attempt to bait me.
What is not fine by me is when you call one person out and remain mute on other posts that would fit your criteria of not being acceptable.
If you want to say something fine but be consistent in your belief.
So it is not about me feeling anything other than bemused by your hypocrisy and I am happy calling it out for what it is.
Do you live life outside the internet with as much misguided anger?

It must get a bit tiring after a while..

ouryears

Bench
Clearly you and I will have to disagree on the topic of what is considered good taste..

But.. it clarifies a few things for me about your positioning & I’m sorry if you feel victimised but that is often a precursor to remorse when you’ve done the wrong thing.

Hang on, so I’m trolling again? You had just switched from saying I was trolling possum to saying I had misunderstood him.. but now we’re back to trolling.. which barrow are we pushing here?

Others may very well agree with that, and others may very well disagree.. it’s always nice to have a difference of opinion.. imagine how boring this place would be otherwise..

But I do admire the effort you’re putting into this strange, aggressive defence of a post of possums from nearly a week ago..

I sure he does too...
No matter who may be correct or otherwise, I just love the passion of our mighty dragon supporters

Last edited:

avocado

Juniors
i think muzby is a she....
In one topic of discussion many moons ago, muzby claimed female status
Not really relevant I know....but it might explain some of muzbys erratic and illogical behaviour, lol
Misogyny is so 70s. Give yourself an uppercut.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Reading some of muzbys posts and SDBD2 rambles, I thought rules were thrown out the door.

No?
Ohhhh
images

Latest posts