What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons just lost the Premiership today

Dazraider

Juniors
Great record against the dragons and they just cant crack it against us.
they are not chokers yet as its not even semis yet so its a immature call calling them chokers, was great to see the eels lose and just hope warriors smash the broncos and raiders smash cowboys so our for and against can get the better of the broncs when we play them

thommo4pm

Coach
Great record against the dragons and they just cant crack it against us.
they are not chokers yet as its not even semis yet so its a immature call calling them chokers, was great to see the eels lose and just hope warriors smash the broncos and raiders smash cowboys so our for and against can get the better of the broncs when we play them

I think you guys can finish up in the top 6, see no reason why you can't.

Manly play the Chooks next week. If you beat the Cows, you'll be equal with the loser of that match.
Warriors play Brisbane and Parra, not an easy draw.
Brisbane, play Warriors and you guys, not an easy draw.
Roosters play Titans, Manly and Cows (should beat the Cows).

It's a very interesting final 2 weeks of the comp.

Goddo

Bench
Sorry dickwad. I can't see it from 500 kms away and don't keep tabs on all white ant activity in NSW.

Thats fine. Wouldn't expect a c**k muncher like you to actually be up to date with the goings on in rugby league. Go Parra! :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:sleeper: these choking threads are utterly hilarious, the insecurity from other clubs' fans is astounding. I'd wait until after Round 26 to decide how Saints are going. They weren't that bad today, Canberra just had a lucky run up the middle of the second half.

and :lol: @ Loudy not knowing an NRL stadium was closed for construction work :lol:

Loudstrat

Coach
Thats fine. Wouldn't expect a c**k muncher like you to actually be up to date with the goings on in rugby league. Go Parra! :lol:
Well if they ain't playing there - not much going on is there you stupid shirtlifter!!!!!!!!

age.s

First Grade
Just to set the jitters into the Dragons fans on here, 1 Dragons vs 8 Raiders in week one is a very real possibility at this point.

skeepe

Immortal
:sleeper: these choking threads are utterly hilarious, the insecurity from other clubs' fans is astounding. I'd wait until after Round 26 to decide how Saints are going. They weren't that bad today, Canberra just had a lucky run up the middle of the second half.

and :lol: @ Loudy not knowing an NRL stadium was closed for construction work :lol:

That's right Timmah, don't give the Raiders any credit. It was all down to luck.

Pillock.

Timmah

Staff member
They need to win twice for that to happen, including against Brisbane at Suncorp, likely to have Locky back.

Timmah

Staff member
That's right Timmah, don't give the Raiders any credit. It was all down to luck.

Pillock.
Didn't say it was all down to luck, that's you reading between lines. I said they had a lucky run in the middle of the second half - they had a lot of possession and turned it into points, which Saints failed to do whenever they had it for the most part.

I don't really give a f**k about giving Canberra credit or not, they won the game and you should be enjoying that fact, not seeking validation for your clubs victory on a forum.

Typical remark from Captain Dumbass

Timmah

Staff member
:lol: and the predictable monotonous bagging this forum and certain publications engages in is somehow not pathetic?

:lol: @ RP and bigger :lol: @ effie.

The Dragon's didn't choke, they were just outclassed. Last year we completely smashed them and they never recovered. I can't see them recovering from yesterday's beating either.Good luck to them though.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Dragons should be more worried about conceding 32 points in a half. Dragons losing in canberra is a given, just like the raiders losing to the storm every year.

Considering we still have about 100 points less scored against us than the team coming 2nd defensively I'm not too concerned. Some of those try's were absolutely freaky, Campo's one you won't see another bounce like that for 10 years.

A few 50/50 calls broke our back mid-second half. The 40/20 and the knock on from vidot which wasn't called only for soward to be penalised for a flop when we was the only one left in a tackle killed any chance of us mounting any pressure.

Well done to the Raiders, you deserved the win. I'll get worried when we lose the games that count for something. Cooper and Gasnier looked pretty dangerous at the end of the game, after seeing that game I'm actually more confident of our chances this year.

Last edited: