What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons just lost the Premiership today

thommo4pm

Coach
So, going by this thread(question to the original poster), is it safe to assume that the Titans just won the comp last night?
Or have the Roosters also just lost all hope?

Firey_Dragon

Coach
^Saints fans as a whole may not be arrogant, but you sure are Firey.

See the 8,9,10,11,12,13 thread and consume your humble pie.
You're referencing posts written 6 months ago? Harrison and Shillington have come miles since you gave your ratings. Shillington certainly wasn't a 9 last year, I still don't think he's one now.

I also don't think we have a pack in the top 4 in this comp. Defensively definitely though. You speak of arrogance and still give 3 of your players a 9. No pack in the comp would get that many high ratings if I gave a score.

With such a flamboyant backline and awesome pack, Canberra should be certainties to make the finals, I would have thought they would have qualified by now surely?

Congrats on a good win. We'll see how the results go in a few weeks before anyone has bragging rights.

Latest posts