What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dragons line up vs eels

chris_el

Juniors
Yeah, is Frizell a centre as well? Just noticed when i was doing my dream team the other day that he is listed as a 2nd Row Forward and a centre

twinkletoes

Juniors
Rein out
Cooper out, prior to centre
Frizell to the bench Harrison to start
Cook comes onto the bench

This is why Price is a hopeless coach...he persists with the same tactics which have bee shown not to work..he does not seem to be able to learn from mistakes. He is stubborn and arrogant...he seems incapable of using the experience of previous games to see what works and what doesn't.
It is incomprehensible to put Prior in the centres again after the Titans game. This is why there is such negative comment on this forum about his coaching credentials...he just doesn't learn from past mistakes.

tumbidragon

First Grade
I think it's unfair of Price to keep shifting Prior to the centre's. He started off the year in great touch on the forwards rotation. I'd give Vai Vai a crack tbh. Been going well in attack for the Cutters. Mixed reports on his D though.

ozbuck

Juniors
Yep, Just looking at this game King and Cook seem to have much more cleaner delivery out of dummy half than Rein does. There seems to be a couple of mistakes from Rein in relation to poor delivery, forward pass, etc

Also, King especially chooses his dummy half runs more wisely compared to Rein as well.

Good start to the game.

PS. Sack Soward!!

CarssDragon

Juniors
King's service from dummy half is much faster than what you get from Rein, and doesn't look at all rushed. However knocked up after 20min and big collision with Moi Moi. Will appreciate the 40+ min he'll get by end of next half.

Country Dragon

Juniors
Yep, Just looking at this game King and Cook seem to have much more cleaner delivery out of dummy half than Rein does. There seems to be a couple of mistakes from Rein in relation to poor delivery, forward pass, etc

Also, King especially chooses his dummy half runs more wisely compared to Rein as well.

Good start to the game.

PS. Sack Soward!!

Against the Eels they've all looked like rep players!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
At 26-0 we failed to drive home the advantage. Loved the win, never looked like losing. But too many errors crept in over the last 30 minutes.

Parramatta's goal line defence was woeful, would have liked to see us put 50 on them.

Creaghzy dragon

Juniors
Why he is picking prior at centre, tonights game was a perfect opportunity to blood Runciman with not so notable centres as opposition.

BennyV

Referee
Thought Prior did ok in the centres, although he did bomb 1 try by not giving to Vidot. Also loved Harrison being on the edges, ran really well there and with more time we could start to see his offload creep back in. I imagine with Cooper back soon either Prior or JDB will be dropped, very tough call to make based on Jacks performance tonight

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Prior had a good game. Won us some possession in defence.

Runciman has trouble passing the ball to his winger. But backs himself. Would make a better fullback imo. Either way, there's no opening for him at this stage.

natheel

Coach
Congrats on a good win. Wanted it more. Very frustrating because we were so much better last year. Now we will probably beat titans haha

But had some pleasant dragons fans around me. But you guys must be bipolar on the players haha soward gets introduced at the start and hardly a cheer goes up and a hint of a boo over the crowd and similar with Dugan and at the end they're the fans best mates.

New stand in gong is great. Good view from the top. Sheltered from the wind and a great view if it was a Sunday arvo game

Latest posts