What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons line up vs panthers

possm

Coach
Cooper out, Morris back. Nightingale to centre. Vidot to stay on wing.

Are saying Vidot and Chase on the right with Nightingale and Morris on the left?
Or Nightingale and Vidot on the right with Morris and Chase on the left?

Steelman

Juniors
Prior plays his best when he comes of the bench at around the 25 to 30 minute mark when the opposition is starting to tire. His to flat footed and slow to react for the backline if you are going to put a forward in the centre's I would like to see frizzel in there. But only if somebody get injured during the game. Can drinkwater play centre? Might be a way for him to get some nrl experience without as much pressure as halfback. Could benefit his game in the long-term. Has a great passing game and a lot of times I watched him he tends to get quite wide anyway.

Drinkwater? R u serious didnt u watch nsw cup the guy cant tackle!!

Steelman

Juniors
Why do u think they have him defending one in on the left edge not because he is small because the kid is a speed hump....

Old_Timer

Juniors
Well I do not think Vidot is a Center but happy to be proved wrong. Which side is he playing on?

possm

Coach
It's half time and Dragons down 18 zip.
Vidot and Chase on the right and Penrith having field day.
Defence not moving up so Penrith making good mtr every set.
Nightingale out of place at left centre.
Well done Price, only you could have come up with these team selections.

Dagrons try disallowed with the same move that had the same result last week.
Well done Price how many times before you get the message?

BennyV

Referee
It's half time and Dragons down 18 zip.
Vidot and Chase on the right and Penrith having field day.
Defence not moving up so Penrith making good mtr every set.
Nightingale out of place at left centre.
Well done Price, only you could have come up with these team selections.

Dagrons try disallowed with the same move that had the same result last week.
Well done Price how many times before you get the message?

That disallowed try was the biggest bunch of crap I've ever seen. How can it be an obstruction if the player chooses to tackle Fien? And dont get me started on the 2nd disallowed try of ours...

Mind you, wouldn't have helped. There was no line speed and no desperation in the first half. Horrible game of league.

64 Dragon

Coach
The second "try'' was viewed so many times as if they were looking for an excuse not to give it. Unbelievable.

Well gents the simple truth? Penrith outplayed us in every facet of the game. At least they only outscored us 1 nil in the second half.

Latest posts