What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons line up vs panthers

hardbaby

Coach
Coops eh? You just knew that he would spend a lot of time injured this year. Hope he's back this week. We should get a month and it will be some other injury.

blacksafake

First Grade
I think rein may be in doubt,prior deserves to be there as his form has been very good as well as cover for cooper if he breaks down (even though i would not play him in the centres) but that seems to be the case with price.He covers a number of positions.:)

st.phil

Bench
Prior is the best "rag doll" exponent in the side...every team needs a rag doll-er. Used to be Beau "lockdown" Scott and it seems Prior has learned well from the old master...

FlameThrower

Bench
Prior is the best "rag doll" exponent in the side...every team needs a rag doll-er. Used to be Beau "lockdown" Scott and it seems Prior has learned well from the old master...

To be fair, I've bagged Prior, in prior posts, but he has displayed loyalty in being asked to play out of position so often. He is giving it a red hot go and at least keeps trying.

Bennett and Price should cop all the abuse Prior does they both have picked him out of position for years now.

He's a victim of his own utility value and does what has been asked of him reminds me of Hornby another played moved to suit the needs of the team also copping his fair share of crap.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
To be fair, I've bagged Prior, in prior posts, but he has displayed loyalty in being asked to play out of position so often. He is giving it a red hot go and at least keeps trying.

displaying loyalty? it's not like he is a player in demand. He's lucky to even be playing first grade

He plays first grade in one of the toughest sports in the world go tell him he's lucky to be playing first grade see how far that gets you.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
He plays first grade in one of the toughest sports in the world go tell him he's lucky to be playing first grade see how far that gets you.

He is extremely lucky...especially with the poor form he has shown in the past few seasons. And I'm sure he knows how lucky he is and doesn't need me or anyone else to tell him

bottle

Coach
Some people just have to have a scapegoat, Prior's a favourite whipping boy because he's a toiler and unspectacular. It's undeserved, and says more about the haters than the man himself.
Life's funny, the harder you work, the luckier you get. Go figure.

Cagey Mac

Bench
Prior has played over a hundred first grade games for the club
Won more than we've lost with him on board
He's big and has a big heart that doesn't stop trying
Deserves his place

I think the criticism of Matt Prior is unjustified - especially for his efforts so far this year.

I think when and where he has played he has been solid, and his good work goes un-noticed - his covering defence for example. Prior has been for the most the best option in a generally disjointed team as far as players in their right positions goes.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Some people just have to have a scapegoat, Prior's a favourite whipping boy because he's a toiler and unspectacular. It's undeserved, and says more about the haters than the man himself.
Life's funny, the harder you work, the luckier you get. Go figure.

He's worked hard in not dropping the ball so much this season so I'll give him that. He is playing allot better this year and I commend him

mickeylane

Bench
*I hope the Cam King omission is a smokescreen because coach Price cannot be serious if its not!!
Reins service is waaaaayyyyyy to slow from dummy half!!

Nealo 12

First Grade
Panthers love being the underdogs....might suprise a few people on here...like in some previous years, the big Gaz comeback game a couple of years ago was a memorable one for me.

Latest posts