What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Lost, Minor Premiership Race On!

jimmythehand

Juniors
It's funny saying our attack isn't any good.. We've got something like the 3rd or 4th best attack in the comp and the 3rd best defence.

that's with a game in hand, we need about 21 points against the Roosters and we'll be number 1. Not only that, just a few weeks ago we were #1 in lots of the attacking stats (line breaks, tries etc), not sure how they stack up now as I haven't checked.

as I said, Gaba is just a knucklehead.

Gaba

First Grade
if you paid attention what i was talking about , you would have known i was talking about the dragons, the bulldogs would not have won by 20 against the dragons,

Shifty

Juniors
I think the Dogs will beat Roosters and warriors, but lose to tigers, while I think the Dragons will certainly beat Souffs but I'm not too sure about beating the Eels. I hope so though. May the best team get the MP!

That's the way I'm picking them as well, it'd be great if it came down to the last week to decide it.

The Dogs V Tigers and Dragons V Eels games are going to have a real finals build-up if that's the way it pans out.

Bulldog Force

Referee
That's the way I'm picking them as well, it'd be great if it came down to the last week to decide it.

The Dogs V Tigers and Dragons V Eels games are going to have a real finals build-up if that's the way it pans out.
So true. Benji's form coming into these final rounds has been spectacular. The Tigers game may have a huge bearing on whether or not they make the finals, and if this is indeed the case, I expect the Tigers to come out firing and throwing everything they have at us and it will be a very hard game to win. As for tonight, Regardless that we're safely in the top 4 and the Roosters have no hope, I still expect a good battle as the rivalry between us and the chooks goes way back and this is always an intense battle.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Should be 4 points clear, lol. Jks jks I'm not going to start that again :p

But it's a tremendous effort from our boys. Especially after the 4 points were taken from us. We could have just given up but we just kept fighting hard, grinding away and playing really well and now we're back to equal points. Fantastic effort from the boys.

andrew057

First Grade
Wouldve won by 40 if Roberts was playing. Holdsworth is a horrible player, he makes countless errors and stifles the dogs attack.

jimmythehand

Juniors
dropsworth you mean. first pass he tried to catch all game i thought here we go again. He did get better from there though, seen him play a lot worse than that.

It's on again thanks to Brisbane. Everything went their way tonight. Amazing performance. Dragons simply had no answer to everything the Broncos threw at them. Now with a game in hand against the chooks, we might finish this round on equal points with the Dragons (let's not get too ahead of ourselves just yet, anything's possible). Whoever thought the Dragons would lose their 2nd on a row to a team who only 3 weeks ago lost 56-0 to Canberra :lol:

f**k the bulldogs, if it were up to me i'd have your pathetic, scum, fake team abolished from the NRL permanentley

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
f**k the bulldogs, if it were up to me i'd have your pathetic, scum, fake team abolished from the NRL permanentley

That coming from a supporter of a team who has only been around for 11 years and has not won a thing ,thats quite funny ,just another typical St George/ Illawarra supporter ,every year we hear your team is going to win a comp and still you are waiting , its going to be funny the week the dragons lose watching all their supporters with their heads between the arses for another year, But if you win it congratulations to the steelers

Whoosh

Juniors
At this stage, it would be simply a big bonus. I still fear the Dragons and I think these losses are going to spark them up big time.. They'll get the Minor Premiership on differential I predict..

I agree B4L. The Dragons will probably get up in the Minor Premiership race on differential, but it's the finals that count.

As for Gaba, he must watch Bulldogs games wearing a blindfold. :crazy:

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Gees a little competition and the whining starts.
It's called fear. They fear us. They know they are the luckiest team in the NRL after the rd 10 debacle and now that we are equal and still chomping at them it scares them.

It's the reason the Dragons fans are on here every day trying to come up with sh*t against us - they are scared and insecure. They smell the Doggies and they know where we're at and what we are capable of and they know it's going to be hard to stop.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Given the NRL admitted their officials were at fault for the incorrect call costing us the Round 10 match, I wonder if they'd consider some sort of remuneration to the club for missing out on the $100,000 prize...?