What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Lost, Minor Premiership Race On!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Oh don't worry, I give her sh*t for it. I'm constantly asking her to decide whether it's 10 years and won FA or 30 years and won FA :lol:

Gaba

First Grade
You edited a one word post you dope.

What was there before, more lies?

How is it wrong by the way?

No matter how much spin you bulldogs fan spin on it, the bulldogs got themselves to blame for the penrith game , and the right team won in the dragons game

bulldog

Bench
Still didn't answer the questions dopey, what lies did you have in the post before you edited it and how was BFs post wrong?*waits for another irrelevant rant from squawky where he mentions the dragons should have won by more, lies about the referees and generally makes himself look foolish.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
People still don't understand - there'd be no problem if it happened in the 70th, 60th, 50th or 40th minute.

It happened in the 79th/80th minute. After any dodgy decision, you have the chance to turn it around again if you have the right attitude and skill etc etc etc. In this instance, there was no time to "try again" so to speak. Saints got the penalty, game was over.

Mate that mentality is a load of sh*t.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
First off I'd be happy for the Bron, sorry Bulldogs to be 6 points clear on the table.

But I think the above statement is a ridiculous assertion on your part. Dodgy decisions earlier in a game also change the context of a match. Whether you have time to make up for it or not shouldn't be the sole factor here. If you think otherwise, then you do not understand the game.

Had Hornby's try been given as it should have been, we'd have a different ball game. The lead could have been unsurmountable for the Dogs. The opportunity to win the game at the death should not have happened in the first place but I guess that is conveniently overlooked.

At the end of the day, every dodgy call whether in the 80th minute or the 10th minute impacts on a result in some capacity and teams should just take the good with the bad.

Clearly the Doggies fan cannot. Still discussing Round 10 and you want compensation for missing out on a minor premiership. HAHA..

So true!

STG-Dragon

Juniors
Let's look at the club standing in perspective

1. Dragons 36
2. Bulldogs 36

If the correct call was made in round 10, the Dragons would not have received those 2 points, that takes them down to 34, and the Bulldogs would have, which takes us up to 38 - plus those 2 points from the Panthers game = 40 points.

1. Bulldogs 40
2. Dragons 34
3. Titans 34

Why the f**k didn't you deserve to loss 2 points from the Panthers game? Did you not have 14 on the field? Is that not a breach in the rules? Haven't other team's coped the same punishment for the same infringement? f**king whingers go destroy a train. ;-)

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Dear Mergawarra Scum,

The fact is yes, technically 14 players boots where on the turf at CUA stadium... for 3 seconds... Ennis was down on half way getting treatment, Andrew Ryan was back 10 metres and on the sideline. Therefore, whilst 14 players where on the field, there were only 12 in the line and it had absolutely no affect on the try being scored.

The punishment was too severe. Far too severe.

PS- I hear the Dragons premiership shirts have been printed and available for sale to all arrogance supporters. Can you buy me one and express post it to me?

Cheers,
B4L

STG-Dragon

Juniors
Dear Mergawarra Scum,

The fact is yes, technically 14 players boots where on the turf at CUA stadium... for 3 seconds... Ennis was down on half way getting treatment, Andrew Ryan was back 10 metres and on the sideline. Therefore, whilst 14 players where on the field, there were only 12 in the line and it had absolutely no affect on the try being scored.

The punishment was too severe. Far too severe.

PS- I hear the Dragons premiership shirts have been printed and available for sale to all arrogance supporters. Can you buy me one and express post it to me?

Cheers,
B4L

Dear C#nterbury rioting cheaters,

bullsh*t it was only 3 seconds! You are so bias, by the way If we make the GF and win it I'll send you a whole box of shirts. ;-)

Timmah

Staff member
Geez I hope they interview Boyd after the GF if you lose :lol:

Gaba

First Grade
Geez I hope they interview Boyd after the GF if you lose :lol:

The dogs wont be there :lol::lol:

If they were and the dragons won, crybaby kimmorely will how why they call him it:lol:

Last edited:

dragonszero9

Juniors
30 years and havent won sh*t?
dont we still hold the record for most premiership won in a row? 11 :)

and if i recall dogs-canterbury only ever won 8 all up?
and we won 15

not to mention MOST of our players come up thru the ranks in the dragons
not just players brought from other teams :)

jpaciocco91

Juniors
I remember there was a team that won 11 in a row - they were called St. George, didn't they choke to death last decade....

And will be reinstated in the comp, along with the Tin Men, in about 2-3 years when the joint venture dissolves.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
30 years and havent won sh*t?
dont we still hold the record for most premiership won in a row? 11 :)

and if i recall dogs-canterbury only ever won 8 all up?
and we won 15

not to mention MOST of our players come up thru the ranks in the dragons
not just players brought from other teams :)
Actually, you haven't won anything. You are premiership-less. You've never won a thing.

Timmah

Staff member
The dogs wont be there :lol::lol:

If they were and the dragons won, crybaby kimmorely will how why they call him it:lol:

images

Seriously though, interesting that Dragons fans are trying to give us sh*t for divorcing our history and name changes etc, when they have some fans who refuse to even recognise half of the history of the club... ILLAWARRA!