What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Lost, Minor Premiership Race On!

Dognacious

Juniors
There is some justice after all. We should rightfully have the MP anyway if we got back our robbed points and took 2 off St Choke for the milked win vs us.

All is well

(unless you follow St Merge-Chokerwarra)

flip

Juniors
Congrats on winning the MP (It's pretty much definite now), regardless of our choke you guys have played better all year and would have been 4 points ahead anyway if the NRL got it right.

dogz08

First Grade
There is some justice after all. We should rightfully have the MP anyway if we got back our robbed points and took 2 off St Choke for the milked win vs us.

All is well

(unless you follow St Merge-Chokerwarra)

We need to get over that

STG-Dragon

Juniors
St.Disgrace is our new name! Bye Bye!

I went on a bender after that game last night, I must have wrote that when I got home (I don't remember it lol). Once again that was disgraceful last night the Dragons owe themselves and there fans big time after that loss I hope they can turn it around!

Last edited:

0neye

Moffo said, only 2 games to win bum boy & I'll bi you a new bulldogs premiers sweeter @_O

Bulldog Force

Referee
dont be scared of the favoritism tag hashishandonit, it just means if u dont win from here now u CHOKED again.
:lol: what? What happened to the great Dragons who were going to triumph to victory and bring the trophy home to Kogarah??? Oh, by the way, in case you didn't notice, we have suffered a major setback with our chief playmaker out for the season... so if we do not go all the way this year, we do have a valid reason for it. Whereas your mob at full strength losing to a... no no... being absolutely demoralised by a Rabbitohs team missing 7 regular first graders is absolutely disgraceful.

At least Jas can admit it.

Gaba

First Grade
:lol: what? What happened to the great Dragons who were going to triumph to victory and bring the trophy home to Kogarah??? Oh, by the way, in case you didn't notice, we have suffered a major setback with our chief playmaker out for the season... so if we do not go all the way this year, we do have a valid reason for it. Whereas your mob at full strength losing to a... no no... being absolutely demoralised by a Rabbitohs team missing 7 regular first graders is absolutely disgraceful.

NO it shows you have no depth to cover the lost for that man, not a valid reason at all,

also what about the knights when they beat a fullstrength bulldogs team, knights were missing up to 10 first graders absolutely disgraceful

Last edited:

Bulldog Force

Referee
NO it shows you have no depth to cover the lost for that man, not a valid reason at all,

also what about the knights when they beat a fullstrength bulldogs team, knights were missing up to 10 first graders absolutely disgraceful
No depth? We do have depth. Daniel Holdsworth, David Stagg and Ben Barba can cover him BUT... they are not as good as Kimmorley.

As for the Knights, they beat us in that game fair and square, they were the better team, they won and they deserved to win. You won't get any complaints from me there... the difference is I'm man enough to admit it ;-)

Gaba

First Grade
No depth? We do have depth. Daniel Holdsworth, David Stagg and Ben Barba can cover him BUT... they are not as good as Kimmorley.

As for the Knights, they beat us in that game fair and square, they were the better team, they won and they deserved to win. You won't get any complaints from me there... the difference is I'm man enough to admit it ;-)

who has complained about souths winning i havent,

Still no valid reason to say the dogs didnt win because they didnt have kimmorley,you just making an excuse

Bulldog Force

Referee
who has complained about souths winning i havent,

Still no valid reason to say the dogs didnt win because they didnt have kimmorley,you just making an excuse
I'm not making an excuses, if we lose then we lose, and the better team won on game day - with or without Kimmorley... but when your chief playmaker is out, the other team is handed a MASSIVE advantage!

jimmythehand

Juniors
the problem here is that we're being called chokers if we don't win against the tigers? WTF?

As long as my team is playing to the best of their ability and giving 100% then I'm happy enough. Even if they do that, there's still any number of teams in the comp that could still beat us.

To label us chokers if we don't win the comp is just, well, funny I guess. Except when the same 'funny' talk keeps coming from the same people it gets a bit monotonous. You know, like I'm getting into the habit of saying to my 5 year old girl "c'mon it was funny the first time". I think she'll break the habit within a year or two... she'll be 7 by then.

LL3

Juniors

BWA AHH HAA gold !! we have a player out BWA AHH HAA...dont be fearful of the favs tag, ull choke again like u have with ur bang bang out the door exits many a time.

Bulldog Force

Referee
BWA AHH HAA gold !! we have a player out BWA AHH HAA...dont be fearful of the favs tag, ull choke again like u have with ur bang bang out the door exits many a time.
Mate if you want think we're going to choke, I got no problems with that. Fact of the matter is many people (myself included) didn't expect the Bulldogs to get this far this year. I myself said I think the team will be a fringe top 8 team - meaning I expected the team to finish somewhere between 7-10 - and look at us now... we're in the drivers seat for the Minor Premiership and could very well be the first team to go from wooden spooners to minor premiers. Am I complaining that my team exceeded our expectations within our first year of competition? No. The fact that you think that if we don't go all the way this year will be enough to label us as chokers, even though nobody including many of the clubs loyal fans didn't expect us to do this well, is very much laughable.

Latest posts