What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Lost, Minor Premiership Race On!

STG-Dragon

Juniors
I remember there was a team that won 11 in a row - they were called St. George, didn't they choke to death last decade....

How many times have the Berries/ Bulldogs changed there name? :lol: f**k you don't even play out of your traditional home ground. Yet we have always had St.George Dragons in our name still wear our Red V and play out of Kogarah! :D

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
"Always had St George Dragons in your name" :lol:

Never mind the "Illawarra" bit, eh?

Bulldog Force

Referee
OMG your are actually fully geniused ain't you?

we have won premierships just not as a joint venture yet

get over yourself you scum bag piece of sh*t!!!!
You are going beyond banter and making it personal. Lighten up or I'll be forced to delete your posts.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
I have it on good authority that st merge will dissolve at the end of 2011 and St George and the Steelers will be re-instated as two clubs. It wouldn't be so bad being St Merge if the St George side were acknowledged for our premierships, but we aren't, simply because of a few country bumpkins who followed the Steelers who wouldn't want it, and the club must do what "appeases" all fans.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Dear Mergawarra Scum,

The fact is yes, technically 14 players boots where on the turf at CUA stadium... for 3 seconds... Ennis was down on half way getting treatment, Andrew Ryan was back 10 metres and on the sideline. Therefore, whilst 14 players where on the field, there were only 12 in the line and it had absolutely no affect on the try being scored.

The punishment was too severe. Far too severe.

PS- I hear the Dragons premiership shirts have been printed and available for sale to all arrogance supporters. Can you buy me one and express post it to me?

Cheers,
B4L
thats true, the penalty was too hash.
Ps i wont be getting a t shirt, if its true Doust is a dickhead.
His always been a dickhead anyway

bulldog

Bench
Ps i wont be getting a t shirt, if its true Doust is a dickhead.
His always been a dickhead anyway

As funny as it is, the t-shirts are without doubt a telecrap beat-up.

Whatever happened to the "Oust Doust" campaigners? They were pretty vocal for a while

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
OMG your are actually fully geniused ain't you?

we have won premierships just not as a joint venture yet
bullsh*t then why on NRL merchandise does it state all the dates of our premierships?????
The St.George Illawarra Dragons aka Mergaholics anonymous have never won a premership. Fact. Kthxbye.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
As funny as it is, the t-shirts are without doubt a telecrap beat-up.

Whatever happened to the "Oust Doust" campaigners? They were pretty vocal for a while

He signed Bennett and sacked Brown, so we can't complain. I still think he's a sh*t CEO though.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Very funny. Did it take you all night to write that one? Still bitter. 30 years and won f**k all, I don't know who to be more sorry for, you merging scum or those poor shark boys.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
Very funny. Did it take you all night to write that one? Still bitter. 30 years and won f**k all, I don't know who to be more sorry for, you merging scum or those poor shark boys.

Bet you wont feel sorry for us if we win the comp! :D And how could anyone ever feel sorry for scumnulla!!

Last edited:

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Lol if the Doggies ever fold n' merge. No-one is immune from financial meltdown, not a small company or a nation's economy.
Hey B4Lyf, unless if you were quoting someone, the insults "30 years won farkall" and "St Merge" contradict one another. Both insults aren't compatible, as to say 30 years won farkall implies that we are St George, to say St Merge means that we have only existed 10 yrs as STGI. When you are throwing your petty insults, please do it properly.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
Lol if the Doggies ever fold n' merge. No-one is immune from financial meltdown, not a small company or a nation's economy.
Hey B4Lyf, unless if you were quoting someone, the insults "30 years won farkall" and "St Merge" contradict one another. Both insults aren't compatible, as to say 30 years won farkall implies that we are St George, to say St Merge means that we have only existed 10 yrs as STGI. When you are throwing your petty insults, please do it properly.

I noticed that also but what else do you expect from train destroying rioters, remember Dogs fans aren't known for their intelligence. ;-):p