What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons name 2011 signings - Cuthbertson, Penese, D Gower

Father Ted

First Grade
We were there GF and Kogarah found Dave , Lachlan and Tony etc .looked for you but never found you . The most important thing the girls were with me so they got to feel total victory for the first time .

big pat

Coach
We were there GF and Kogarah found Dave , Lachlan and Tony etc .looked for you but never found you . The most important thing the girls were with me so they got to feel total victory for the first time .

am i the etc father.

big pat

Coach
can't argue with that, btw have you heard from the right honourable councillor from kogarah larely.

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
You don't become the greatest coach in the game by ignoring talent you can see going to waste at a team of losers coached by a fed up egomaniac then passed on to a clueless fool to coach......You palm them off your rejects and take their best. Adam Cuthbertson under Wayne Bennett will turn into the player Jeremy Smith has always wanted to be.

Father Ted

First Grade
So Cuthbertson goes from park footballer to better than international footballer in a single off season . Yeah okay I'll buy that . Time for me to get back to my lunch date with Jennifer Hawkins and Elle.

bottle

Coach
So Cuthbertson goes from park footballer to better than international footballer in a single off season . Yeah okay I'll buy that . Time for me to get back to my lunch date with Jennifer Hawkins and Elle.

Tell 'em they better have made my bed.

Tanner Ave

Juniors
I think that the biggest battle for Adam will be playing the Bennett style. The only think that has really seperated this guy from the others was that ability to off load. But that brings risks and we know that the Dragons are not the highest risk takers in the game. Risks are taken BUT not at the rate this guys takes them.
Do you think that we could see an extra dimension in attact or a change in Cuthbertsons games?