What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Next Coach

Our Next Coach for 2021

• Total voters

Pro Dragons

Juniors
Why not Lara Pitt, Eyvonne Sampson, Erin Molan or Emma Lawrence they like McGregor try to make out they know all about rugby league.

St Georgio

Juniors
Let's all relocate to Bargain QLD, buy all there property and call us the Mighty South Bennett Dragons!

The Assman

Juniors
I know it is a tough period for the supports but this is the time where we need to stand by our coach and players

sa1nt5

Juniors
You need to read my post carefully.
I didn’t say we didn’t need a new coach right now but I did say if they can’t get one organised by the end of this season then better to get organised fully next year for 2021.
Re your team there is so much I can’t agree with and it is your upteenth attempt to line up your ducks.
K Sims & Norman are shit, the wingers save Saab are diabolical, Sailor is trialling at FB and you gave in the halves, Host would excel under any reasonable coach, RCG had 1 good season and is now not worth a cracker.
If no new coach is offered by the end of this season and they do decide to get rid of the great Mc Grinner next season then the only person you will get is another dud or the man I have long touted as the short priced favourite for the job Millward.
I suspect good bloke Mc Grinner doesn’t even suspect that Millward is the stalking horse in all of if this and has been for a long time.
Wane is saying he is available NOW he just has no offers Kevvie would clean this place up it is disingenuous to say we can only expect a dude coach when there are many quality coaches available. Fitzgibbon left our club and immediately went gushing about how great the roosters are, he can stay there. Toovey is good but not what we need. Griffin is an option worth consideration. Flanagan is de registed for now. Wane has the runs on the board. kevvie comes with everything we need. For mine it has to be Kevvie if not then wane or griffin

St Georgio

Juniors
Wane is saying he is available NOW he just has no offers Kevvie would clean this place up it is disingenuous to say we can only expect a dude coach when there are many quality coaches available. Fitzgibbon left our club and immediately went gushing about how great the roosters are, he can stay there. Toovey is good but not what we need. Griffin is an option worth consideration. Flanagan is de registed for now. Wane has the runs on the board. kevvie comes with everything we need. For mine it has to be Kevvie if not then wane or griffin
Wayne Who?

Old Timer

Coach
I am not saying we can’t get s good coach
What I am saying is if we don’t lock one up by the end of this season the end result if Mc Grinner is pushed out early next year will be Millward