What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Next Coach

Our Next Coach for 2021

• Total voters

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I’ll stick my neck out here and say that maybe just maybe the NRL would lift the ban to get him to St George because they don’t want them to be a basket case, please please be correct, what a Xmas present this would be.

The nrl are a pack of self pleasurerers but with the Dragons having the largest fan base, one would hope they would make things happen but we are talking about Bullsh!t Beattie and his merry band of tossers.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
How about this bloke? Couldn't be any worse.

om8cvAcf_400x400.jpg
Mathew Rodwell?

sa1nt5

Juniors
Shits all over The peanut
& develops junior talent :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:
Not sure what metrics will be used to appoint new coach but hope development of juniors is not one of them as success and a dedicated full time appointment will take care of that. If Shaun Wane is not appointed it can be assumed he knocked us back, as he must surely be the front runner, club should announce a vote for preferred coach to all members and watch our memberships surge past the Donkeys and leave daylight in our dust.
Pick 1 Shaun Wane
Pick 2 Browny

Gareth67

First Grade
I would like to see the Dragon hierarchy use their balls for once instead of their f**king brains and sign a proven performer , one whom is a hard task master and has the runs on the board - Shaun Wane .

Nothing against Griffin as I also have a high opinion of him , but if you had a choice of a watch for the same dollar value which would you choose - the silver watch or the gold ?

ram raid

Bench
I know it is a tough period for the supports but this is the time where we need to stand by our coach and players

Wow that little discord really kicked me in the balls. A little petal of naive optimism growing in a swamp of cynical malevolence. Restorative, in a way.

SAP58

Juniors
Was waiting for the reports which have come up again today that we cannot afford the payout of $1.2m to get rid of him so he will be given the start of next year to show his worth. If they go down this track which would not surprise me with this incompetent Board take all his authority away appoint an assistant coach or advisor to make decisions including team selections and force him out. Surely his enormous ego would not allow him to put up with minimal authority - he will want out and they negotiate a far lower payout than $1.2m. All goes back to an incompetent Board not including a performance clause in his contract which is standard in business.