What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons & Raiders merger - merged with the WTF Dog Act

Having a big sook so you take away most of my user options eh Willow

:lol: Thanks mate, you've confirmed it

I recall something similar happening to Fein (taking away his mod status) when he got a few Dwaaagons fans upset?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol. It really is going into meltdown.

I didn't touch your user options dopey. I went onto bat for you, remember?

I can look into it if you like, but ask nicely through the right channels - not this 'look at me' crap. I knew you were going to pull this sh*t btw.

Gregstar said:
ssshhhh.

i think it's talking to itself.
lol.

It has to be the most paranoid troll we've ever had.

Bigger than dogaholic. Bigger than Moffo.

Bigger than Fein.

Meltdown? Paranoia?

The only one having a sook here is infact, you. It's confirmed. Did you take away the user options of people who were mean to you at school? :( Poor dear. Can give it, can't cop. Just like I thought

Oh and what channels would those be? You had another cry and took away my PMs remember :lol: (you'll probably deny that as well though)

Yes.

Classic symptoms. "Youse are all against me" and unable to listen to reason.

It is one unhappy camper.

Seek help.

Ahaha whatever

Go ahead, if it makes you feel like a big man go for your life

I'm happy knowing you're having a sook

Dubby summed it up nicely the other day - this place is a mess

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You often call on imaginery support. Another classic symptom.

Dubby was probably referring to the lack of morality, again. He has been doing that for about 7 years by my reckoning. You're a noob, you wouldn't know that.

But please keep on trying to gain 'support' by quoting others. Oh look... they are all closing ranks around you. :lol:

No one is forcing you stay.

Imaginary support? What on earth are you about. Last time I checked a message board isn't a war battlefield

And thanks, I know him well enough from our other forum. Anybody would be a noob to you, just how long have you been posting your drivel on internet forums exactly?

This is my last post in thread, unfortunately there are other more important things I need to do. Once you calm down I would appreciate if someone could fix my user functions, but if they have been taken away for good that's fine.

mrpwnd

Bench
I gotta admit, the Dragons might be boring to watch.
But this Dragons thread is some of the funniest sh*t I've ever had the luck to read.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Nah, Waiders has been well owned. This thread scares him... bad things happen. lol

He'll probably take his whinging somewhere else.